Ozzy Splits With Sony Records Due To Kelly Being Dropped

Probably.

The guy’s voice is so awful that a guy would commit suicide after 30 seconds of hearing the halls spokesman with strep throat scream.
Here is a happy elf
;j

Here is the happy elf after listening to Marylin manson
^
:eek: FIGHT! FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!

The happy elf dies of shock.
^
:eek:

Anyways, why can’t you edit your posts or put graphics in?

because too many elves could cause mischief

I was lucky enough to see Ozzy on the 1983 tour with Motley Crue before he kicked the Crue off his tour. I don’t remember for certain, but I believe it was the same tour that he bit the head off the bat & pissed on The Alamo. God, he was one crazy fucker.

I saw his Behind the Music. He snorted a line of ants.

Ahem.

Ozzy snorted a LINE OF FREAKIN’ ANTS!

yes, but they were ants that had been fed LSD laced bread crumbs :wink:

there’s a method to his madness

Sorry to continue the hijack but I just have to agree that Randy Rhoads was one of the most talented and intelligent guitarists I’ve ever heard. His early death was truly a loss. I think he would have been one of the all-time greats. I wore those two albums out when I was younger. His solos were like mini compostitions. They were beautifully melodic but also had balls. He had chops to burn and he never sounded cheesy he was amazing.

It is to Ozzy’s great credit that he saw Randy’s talent just minutes into his audition and hired him on the spot before he was even done warming up. Ozzy’s knack for hiring top-notch backing musicians, especially guitarists, is one of strongest reasons for his success and longevity.

Sorry to continue the hijack but I just have to agree that Randy Rhoads was one of the most talented and intelligent guitarists I’ve ever heard. His early death was truly a loss. I think he would have been one of the all-time greats. I wore those two albums out when I was younger. His solos were like mini compostitions. They were beautifully melodic but also had balls. He had chops to burn and he never sounded cheesy he was amazing.

It is to Ozzy’s great credit that he saw Randy’s talent just minutes into his audition and hired him on the spot before he was even done warming up. Ozzy’s knack for hiring top-notch backing musicians, especially guitarists, is one of strongest reasons for his success and longevity.

[Ozzy]Shaaaaron! I’m seeing #@&%!%$# double again![/Ozzy]

IIRC, it was Geezer Butler who made the following statement about the God of Rock (aka Ozzy).

“He’s the craziest motherfucker I know. . .he hasn’t mellowed with age, either. He’s just more subtle now.”

Heh. Sounds about right!