Paris Jackson taken to hospital.

I was thinking that too. What happens to MJ’s estate if the kids and Grandma are out of the picture? I don’t think Janet feels she ever signed up for supporting her siblings, their ex-wives, and their spawn. That was her brother’s job.

To paraphrase a title of one of his hit songs, leave her alone. :rolleyes: Good grief, she’s a private citizen and this is none of our business.

When she spoke at his memorial, that erased any doubts I had as to whether he molested those kids. YMMV, of course.

IANAL, but I think Michael’s dad Joe Jackson would be the next of kin. After him, it would devolve to his surviving children.

Is this really jermaine to the discussion?

Janet just married a billionaire fashion mogul andis now herself a billionaire. In fact, as the article states, she’s richer than Michael ever was.

I imagine Paris gets attacks like this regularly. I wouldn’t want to be a famous persons kid.

If latoya once, latoya a million times…

Their grandmother is a horrid woman who let Joe Jackson beat and abuse her kids for years. I hate that woman, and I’m glad at least that cousin of theirs has some oversight as well.

Add into all of that the AEG trial— daily recounting of her father’s spiral into death, emails from executives calling her father a ‘freak’ (amont other things), and AEG threatening to get a court order to DNA test the kids for. . . who knows. Oh, and AEG wants the Jackson kids to testify. Then the Wade Robson allegations that just came out.

If Mrs. Jackson had any decency (she doesn’t, as Sateryn76 explained), she’d swoop these kids up and take them to. . . somewhere far away. Somewhere less intense than LA, somewhere a little more remote that better protects celebrities.

At the same time, is it fair to that to teenagers? Rip them away from their reality? I don’t know.

Not sure why?? This must be sarcasm. Tell me this is sarcasm.

I have no idea why the teen suicide rates are high. I’ve seen theories it’s the hormones. Teen peer pressure and stress is blamed too. But I don’t think the experts knows for sure.

Adults survive a lot more stress. Just working a shitty job 50 hours a week, dealing with a brutal commute and financial hardship is stress. Losing family in horrific accidents or illness is stress. Storms and tornadoes wipe out homes and everything a family has, and somehow there aren’t mass suicides. Adults usually find a way to cope with whatever life throws at them. Some stick a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger. But for some reason the adult suicide rate is lower.

Maybe someday doctors will figure out why the teen suicide rate is so high. I hope so.

I suspect that the crazy raging hormones, lack of power (both real and perceived), lack of experience and mastery at dealing with more advanced problems, and the not-fully-developed state of a teenager’s brain (including a tendency towards impulsivity) all contribute.

Back to the OP, I’m sad that we even know this information about her. Whoever released this (I didn’t follow links to see) is not acting in her best interests.