Party comments thread. No Hosts please.

Hockeymonkey seems to have some sort of fascination with round objects, but that’s all I have on her so far.

That’s probably pretty darn close to it I would imagine.

Dnooman seems to be a redneck, and SSG Schwartz is a poltergeist. Dotchan is playing Mafia.

This is a cooooooooool game. Totally not square. :smiley:

Twickster seems to be some sort of party busy-body, with simpler tastes than most.

SHHHH…try not to give away what they are in here…haha. Just in case Hosts see or read it. If I know them well, the best way to do it is to click on “show all posts” and look at them one by one but if you guys reveal answers in here, they’ll be reading those too.

Hehe, I don’t mind if you PM each other and tell what your disorder is, though.

Yup, and you’re looking awfully scummy right now. (What kind of an idiot player would breadcrum werewolf? :P)

Twickster actually can’t do his disorder very well until Hosts start posting more.

My guess is that twikster is an interior decorator, or has OCD.

Haha, well hold on and I’ll PM you what twicksters is. :smiley:

Done.

So, would you have gotten that, dotchan? :smiley:

Like I said, it really goes off of the Hosts posting more (guess none have really had a chance to be on yet).

are spoiler tags ok?

I think sgt schwartz just thinks he is a ghost/invisible, but isn’t

Well, that’s the thing. If you click on your own profile and click “show all posts” you’d still see that spoiler tags show up plain as day in them.

But no matter, guesses aren’t anything bad. I just want to try to keep away from the people confirming if you guys are right or wrong. :slight_smile:

For example, guessing SSG is fine, zuma, that’s what I made this topic for.
But I’d hope SSG wouldn’t come in here and go “Oh, that’s right” or “Oh, that’s wrong”
He can do that…just in PM, please.

:smack:

Sorry…did I accidentally break the game?

You’ll have to be modkilled now, dotchan. Don’t reveal her role, idle.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooo!

vote Top Dog

:smiley:

If Dotchan gets found out early, maybe she could be a host. That is of course if John Di Fool doesn’t want to.

This is a post in the thread forbidden to party hosts!!!

Do not open this post!

You’ve read too far already!

I’m just gonna c/p the above text anytime I post in here, that should keep any info out of the one line description in the “show all posts” view. Anyone else can c/p that too if they want.

I get the feeling that Twickster is acting like someone’s Mom, maybe wants to run the party herself, always second guessing people. I think Dotchan nailed Hockey’s role. Taber really likes palindromes. SSg Schawtz is either a naughty ghost, or the main character in Zapped! Lighningtool has me stumped, some sort of crazy fool or something. Barrington is paranoid in one form or another. Zuma likes running, and ah hell, I have no idea. Mad seems like a petulant child, but I don’t think that’s it. Tuber likes using multiple letters.

That’s all I have so far. We have still yet to hear from quite a few people.

This is a post in the thread forbidden to party hosts!!!

Do not open this post!

You’ve read too far already!

I’m just gonna c/p the above text anytime I post in here, that should keep any info out of the one line description in the “show all posts” view. Anyone else can c/p that too if they want.

Cool, the above does keep any further text from showing up in the preview.

IT are we allowed to comment on the hosts guesses in here? Can we say if they’re on the right track or if they’re just wrong?

Spoiler Space!

Forbidden Party discussion thread!

If you are a host, don’t read this!

Stop now!

I can’t decide if mine is going to be incredibly difficult or incredibly easy to guess. This is going to be fun. :smiley:

Must not make incredibly easy joke, must not do it. :smack: :smack: :smack:

SSG Schwartz