Party comments thread. No Hosts please.

This is a post in the thread forbidden to party hosts!!!

Do not open this post!

You’ve read too far already!

Quit doing that!
Idle may have chosen the teams at random, but there’s no way the partygoer roles were chosen that way. I’m absolutely loving Dotchan’s posts! Pity that most Dopers weren’t following that game.

I’m glad I just didn’t get a “post in the form of either Chaucer or Keats” role.

Do not open this post!

Quit doing that!

I’m having a lot of fun, too. Every once in a while I’m throwing in little shoutouts so my fellow players can have a laugh. (Eventually I’ll be breaking out the Shiney Ass Dance. :D)

Her disorder, but yeah. I realized that I was getting really one-sided there, so kind of bowed out for a while while I rethought it. But it would definitely help if some of the damn hosts would show up!

Okay, I’ll bite. What incredibly easy joke did I set up there?

I’m guessing **Mad ** is an orphan.

Tactical question – am I allowed to ask those? (sorry, I’m not a Mafia player, obviously.) I’ll put it in a spoiler box in case I’m not supposed to ask for help:

If someone asks me a question, and there’s no obvious answer to that question in terms of my quirk/character – should I just answer randomly, or say “it doesn’t matter,” or what? I gave my IRL answer.

Do not open this post!

Quit doing that!

Yeah, just make something up. If the question is gonna give your quirk away, and it’s not a host asking, try to dodge the question. We partygoers are all on the same team, and don’t want to accidentally out each other.

Good. Thanks.

May I make a suggestion? I keep forgetting who the damn hosts are – all two of them. Could someone post their names near the top of each page?

Spoiler Space!

Forbidden Party discussion thread!

If you are a host, don’t read this!

Stop now!

twickster, I assume you meant the color question I threw out? Sorry if that confused you! Just dodge however you need to.

I keep forgetting our hosts, too, actually.

Well – confused in the sense that I didn’t know how I was supposed to answer it. I can’t see a way to answer it that would have anything to do with my character, so I just told you my (IRL) favorite.

Spoiler Space!

Forbidden Party discussion thread!

If you are a host, don’t read this!

Yes, that means you!

Looks to me like we have a spoiled kiddie at the party. “Fwoot loops and chocwit milk” indeed…

We also have a rules problem. The only host who hasn’t made a guess at Tabor is anyrose, and she’s dropped out. I’d suggest letting the game run until all hosts have guessed each player or give up on that player.

I’ve also been guessed at twice. :smiley:

Eh, I’d prefer no for sure confirmation either way but talking about on the right track or not is okay, I think. :slight_smile:

You can say it doesn’t matter if you wish, but remember to include yet another thing showing your quirk. :slight_smile: Or you could just answer like your disorder would.

“What does that matter? You’re the one we should be questioning here.”

The hosts are:

fisha
hawksgirl
MHaye - replaced anyrose

never mind, looks like we found a new host

Just scanned the first two pages of the thread – Hockey Monkey:

You have to post at least one word with a double-letter in each sentence, don’t you?

Just observations on my role, with no overt answer but some indication of how the game might progress:

This is getting quite tricky - thank goodness for spreadsheets. My only worry is that, at some stage, I’ll make a genuine mistake which might unfairly confuse the Hosts. Plus, my role gets harder to spot as time goes on, rather than easier. I’ll probably need to drop much heavier hints as the game progresses, unless some sharp-eyed host tumbles. An interesting role.

Hahaha, you know that’s really weird. Because that’s really close to…

Well, I’ll PM you. :slight_smile:

Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking too. My best suggestion would be to go back to those you already think…you know…and mention them again (well, to all it applies to).

Make it maybe a bit more renowned.