Party comments thread. No Hosts please.

Yes, good plan. Maybe I’ll work in different clues, and get more overt about identifying people.

I’m not sure I know what you mean here - post more? Get more personal?

Question about the rules (which has probably been answered but I don’t really want to completely reread both threads) – is it legal for a guest to guess, or otherwise comment on, the identity of another guest in the party thread?

Spoiler space

Blah Blah Blah

Hosts - Don’t read this!

Man, this is tricky. I think I gave better clues in my most recent post. Idle, do you think I should start being more obvious? I have no idea how anyone is going to guess the one you gave me. Still fun, though.

I mean make it easier for the Hosts to get it. Juuuuuust a bit. :slight_smile: Anyway you know how.

I’d hope that wouldn’t happen. That’s why I made this thread. For both people not in the game (but reading) and Partygoers themselves to make guesses on others.

Well, it’s all based on how observant they are. :slight_smile: Some are more tricky that way.

Taber’s is like that too.

I believe you will be incredibly easy. :smiley:

Sorry, I had to.

SSG Schwartz

I’m running out of stuff to say and do! I gotta put my thinkin cap on.

Couple things.

First, I’m very surprised nobody has guessed SSG’s or Hockey’s yet. They’re pretty easy and obvious.

Second, I think the hardest ones to guess are in this order:

fluid- Hers will probably be the hardest to guess. It’s very, very tricky and probably would only be noticed after a lot of posts.

lightingtool - his isn’t behavior as much as it is something about how his posts are made.

And Taber - Again, it’s not really behavior, it’s more something in the posts.
Others have ones that depend on other things happening. For example, Barrington’s shouldn’t be TOO hard to guess, but it would be if you’re not noticing what, exactly, he’s freaking out about. One would have to go back and read over not only all of his posts, but others to find out what his is.

and twickster’s is kinda hard/tricky to show too, because it depends a lot on the Hosts and how much they post.

If anyone in here would like to know what someone else’s disorder/quirk is, just tell me and I’ll PM you. :slight_smile:

I feel like I am making mine too easy, maybe that is the problem. People don’t want to waste a guess on something so obvious.

SSG Schwartz

I don’t think that. I’d think the Hosts would want to get rid of people and narrow them down as much as possible.

I don’t think yours was too easy at first, but I do think it’s one, in general, that would be hard to do without being a little obvious.
In other words, I think you’re doing just fine. Really good, actually.

I just have to say…**Dotchan ** is giving me the giggles with every single one of her posts. Dot, you are doing a great job with your quirk!

Spoiler thread for Party game.

No hosts, please.

Cheating is bad, m’kay!

^_^v

You won’t be laughing when I get out the rope… :smiley:

Spoiler space.

Hosts not welcome!

Unless you bring pie.

Cherry please.
Wow, I think fluiddruid just got nailed. The show all posts view makes it rather obvious in retrospect. Then again, I guess every role will be rather obvious in retrospect. I’m glad Fisha can’t guess on me again. That girl’s good!

You’re all starting to fall one by one. Who will be the last ones, I wonder?

Some Partygoers haven’t even posted yet. :confused:

There are, of course, many ways to play this game, although not a lot of versions good. I went through a lot of versions to play online until the current one, but am always open to future rule changes/suggestions.

Originally, for the sake of time, I had a time limit on the game that the Hosts must guess everyone by. At first this time limit was three days, but then I later modified it to be three days after all of the Partygoers have had made at least three posts in the game.

Still later, I got rid of the time limit altogether and just let it go on for as long as it takes.

Another early rule was that Hosts have an unlimited number of guesses. But I nixed this one quickly because it turned out to be too easy for the Hosts. At first glance, it really looks like the Partygoers would lose every time because they’re forced to play their part out and not make it so hard it’s unguessable, so I decided to really cut down on the number of guessed the Hosts can make, finally making it only ONE per Partygoer.

Finally, the disorders have gone through many changes. They used to be REALLY, REALLY easy such as things like “posts in a different color each time” or “always swears at least once in every post”. I was forced to open up my creative databases for better ones…so by now I have disorders/quirks ranging anywhere from really easy to very very hard.

The ones I have in this game now are actually between “kinda easy” to “medium” I’d say.
With all of the current rules in place, I’ve seen the Hosts and Partygoers win about the same number of times. Although the Hosts may be justttttt a bit more.

There’s always at least one or two Partygoers, though, that the Hosts have a hard time getting and that sometimes wind up winning it for their team. But again, it’s hard for them because they’re forced to answer questions and not allowed to mislead the Hosts. The trick is, therefore, being clever at it. Using your own smarts to be original, yet still having fun and being funny.

But anyway, if anyone has any suggestions for new rules or other ways to play this, feel free to tell me. :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, going back to “some haven’t posted yet”, that’s always a drag a bit but I guess some are busy.

I just find and think it’s more fun, though, when everyone posts together. I just hope they’re not waiting until everyone else has been guessed so they can be the last ones…:stuck_out_tongue:

Spoiler space.

Hosts not welcome!

Unless you bring pie.

Cherry please.
Hey IT, am I dropping enough hints to be considered as playing fairly? Everything I keep thinking of to post seems to just scream out my quirk. One good question asked of me, and I’m done for. This is really fun!

Oh yeah, you seem to be doing fine. I’m surprised yours hasn’t been guessed by now, actually.

Spoiler space.

Hosts not welcome!

Unless you bring pie.

Cherry please.

Wow! Looks like Mhaye nailed lightingtool’s quirk. That was a good one.