PC Games we might have missed (or should revisit)

I keep thinking that We Happy Few looks really, really cool and interesting but reviews of a poor Act 3 and the fact that it’s actually a hallway/story game puts me off.

But I do keep thinking about it.

I’ll give you Astroneer.

It should give you kind of a Terraria/Starbound-in-3D vibe, except the threat levels in the game are very, very low.

Ultimately, you need to explore the surface and the caverns of a planet for research elements and resources. You will eventually be doing the same on the moons and planets of a solar system, towards an ultimate goal that becomes clear as you explore.

And coop-able, should you so desire, but hardly required.

genshin impact is well meh I mean if you want to play an anime and its tropes its great but there’s nothing making it stand out from others like black desert online and such gameplay-wise

the issue I have is it doesn’t explain much when you need to figure something out and there was a quest I just did that the results didn’t have anything to do with the quest ill spoiler it

when I was leaving to town I found the blacksmith and the main character decides to get a weapon for piemon the smith says ok but it’s gonna be custom and sends you out to get the iron ore which takes a whole two minutes to complete and after you do you take the ore back and just spend it on standard stuff on his list and there’s no special weapon mentioned at all