With a long weekend ahead of me and no big plans beyond one picnic I thought I might get some solid game time in. I then realized I’m not quite sure what to choose. I have plenty of never played games in my library but I kinda want to go for something I know and love.
Length does not matter to me. On my short list is:
- Terraria or Starbound (always seems like the same game to me)
- Oxygen Not Included (kinda leaning that way)
- Hitman III (I have them all linked so 1, 2 & 3 are now one big game and a new DLC landed which I got automagically)
- Witcher 3 run (again but always fun)
- Civilization V or VI run (everyone keeps telling me 6 is better but I still love 5 more…with all DLC)
Any opinions or other ideas? Those certainly are not the end-all/be-all of lists. I love Oxygen Not Included (sucha brilliant game) but it starts easy and then gets tough. Do I want to brain that hard on a weekend?
Again…no need to stick to that list. Looking for any opinion. All are welcome. I like almost all sorts of PC games (almost).
Apart from helping me decide I figured this is a good opportunity for people to promote an “older” game (read more than a year old) that gamers here should consider re-visiting.