PC vs iMac

I am contemplating switching from a PC to the new iMac and I am wanting some feedback/info from others who have made the big switch :). I haven’t used an Apple/Mac since computers first came to school (long time ago now!) so am a bit ignorant on them! Any advice?:confused:

You posted this same thread in IMHO. The administration sorta frowns on cross-posting. Since you’re new, they probably won’t throw you to the hamsters this time. Welcome to the boards.

Q.E.D.–A dyed-in-the-wool PC user.

Geez, Q.E.D., I just watched Jaws last weekend, and the hamster vision your post brings up is enough to get me bringing out the industrial strength rodent traps.

In a Habitrail, no one can hear you scream…

Thanks for the mb advice :slight_smile: I will make sure to only post in one section next time…just wanted a chance to get the best response to my question and wasn’t too sure which section would give me that!

For opinion/poll type threads, such as this one, IMHO is the right choice.

For triple your posting pleasure Q.E.D. is the correct choice.
:smiley:

Yeah, we frown on cross-posting (posting the same thing in more than one forum).

I’ll close this one, since you’re asking for opinions; IMHO is our forum for polls and opinions. GQ is for questions with factual answers.

DrMatrix - GQ Moderator