Peeing after sex

This is TMI…

My orgasm is more intense if my bladder is full so peeing after sex is just natural.

Another syndrome sufferer weighing in. I thought I was alone! Instead, it’s starting to seem remarkably common.

In my case, like the others, it always comes on a few minutes after ejaculation and lasts about an hour. For that time, I feel like I have to pee really bad, but I can only squeeze out a few drops. Sometimes I end up spending the better part of an hour just sitting on the toilet trying to get something, anything to come out. Next time I’ll try the warm bath suggestion.

Luckily, it only seems to happen once a month or so. In my case, it seems to be more likely to happen if I’ve ejaculated a couple of times already the same day.

As to having an urge to urinate after sex normally, I get it just about every time. It can be frustrating because sometimes I’ll want to pee a minute or two after I ejaculate, but my body apparently doesn’t agree with me. I always have to wait a few minutes before anything will come out.

Forget about infections. It’s good (for men) to pee soon after sex so that you don’t risk spraying all over the bathroom like you may if you wait a while.

Yeah… why exactly does that happen???

Coagulating ejectile.

I`ll umpeenth the grienspace syndrome.