People who didn't know that Ed Bradley was...

[QUOTE=kunilou]
Anderson Cooper is Black?
[/QUOTE]

No, Anderson Cooper is the *new * black. :wink:

Ed Bradley I knew. Wayne Brady shocked me though.

[QUOTE=Cluricaun]
No, Anderson Cooper is the *new * black. :wink:
[/QUOTE]

If I am not being whooshed, I suspect the reference is to the fact that Anderson Cooper is gay - and (drum roll) can be mistaken for straight!!

Although I suspect this isn’t a phenotype thing…

I don’t know if anyone looked at my links, but a couple people have said that everyone mentioned so far in this thread looked black to them…I’m pretty sure Lacey Chabert is white.

[QUOTE=Sattua]
Uh… aren’t you glad that people didn’t realize? Colorblind and all that?
[/QUOTE]
“Hold it, Ed Bradley was a man??? You’re kidding. I never notice gender.”

[QUOTE=amarinth]
“Hold it, Ed Bradley was a man??? You’re kidding. I never notice gender.”
[/QUOTE]

Stephen Colbert, is that you?

[QUOTE=bluethree]
I don’t know if anyone looked at my links, but a couple people have said that everyone mentioned so far in this thread looked black to them…I’m pretty sure Lacey Chabert is white.
[/QUOTE]

Didn’t see her. I agree she looks white. Stacy Dash and Rashida don’t look white to me.

Never mind that, what about Morley Safer?

A Canadian.

That’s right.

A Canadian! :mad:

Can I just say that, as a non-American this thread makes for truly bizarre reading! Those are some weird hang-ups about race y’all got there :wink:

[QUOTE=Rodgers01]
Stephen Colbert, is that you?
[/QUOTE]

“People tell me I’m a man, and I take their word for it.”

[QUOTE=kunilou]
Anderson Cooper is Black?
[/QUOTE]

No. It is entirely possible that he is the whitest man in broadcast journalism.

And, that’s saying a lot. :smiley:

What I meant was this: He made his bones by going to war, like Bradley, like Rather, like Murrow.