People with deep voices

Micky Mouse (in between takes he hits the helium tank pretty hard).

Miguel Ferrer.

Alan Moore

Michael Dorn (Lt. Cmdr. Worf)

Isaac Hayes

the deepest voices would be the voice talent of Hair (the big bear) in “The Hair Bear Bunch” trio and Little Joe in “Combat.”

To me, the most impressive-sounding deep voice belonged to the legendary Paul Frees

He was the voice of the fabulously wealthy John Beresford Tipton in “the Millionaire”, the voice of Boris Badenov, and perhaps his most memorable role was the narrator of the talking rings in “the Time Machine”.

" … the rest of us decided to take our chances in the sunlight - small as those chances might be"

Kathleen Turner.

Steve Blum.

Keith David - in addition to movies, he’s done a decent amount of voice acting for animation and video games. He has a nicely rich and resonant tone.

Brian Blessed
But, Howard Cosell? He’s got that weird sing-songy thing going on. And it’s a bit nasal.

Bob Phillips from Texas Country Reporter.

(some people say I sound like him, but I don’t hear it myself…)

That’s one of the things I kind of like about it. He’s got two things going on: a resonant, authoritative, well-spoken baritone voice, and a bizarre New York-like accent with an OV-VER PREE-CISE STAC-CAT-TO DE-LIV-VER-RY that was hilarious to listen to.

Nico had a deep singing voice.

Harold Reid, the bass singer from the Statler Brothers

Scotty Mcreary winner of this season’s American Idol.

Matt Berninger, lead singer of the band The National

Heath Ledger did not have a deep voice.

William Conrad. He played Matt Dillion in the radio series “Gunsmoke,” starred in a couple of TV series, “Cannon” and “Jake and the Fat Man” and was the narrator in “The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle.”

No, it’s not weird! (Well, it’s kinda weird to make a list.) I thought I was the only person who appreciated voices. A person’s voice is a factor in how I react to that person. My husband’s deep voice was the main thing that attracted me (although sometimes I now find it annoying when I’m trying to sleep and he’s humming or on the phone). High pitched voices bug me, especially whiny, girly, shrieking voices. A gaggle of girls shrieking and giggling is too much for me. I don’t care much for girl or boy singers with high-pitched voices. I haven’t made a list, but reviewing yours, I can agree on most of them. I don’t agree with Dick Van Dyke or Heath Ledger; but Tom Brokaw for sure! Lordy, in the '80’s I had the hots for him and would even record his news casts.

Y’know who else you’ll love?

Larry Graham was the slappy bass player and the low voice with Sly & The Family Stone. Remember “I’m gonna add some bottom…”?

Kicked off his post-Sly band with “We’ve Been Waiting”. Been doing jazzy stuff lately… but still low and slappy.