Perfect last lines.

My local PBS station just ran Casablanca and the very last line is “Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.”

I dare you to come up with a better one.

“They shoot horses, don’t they?”

“Oh, no. It wasn’t the airplanes. 'Twas beauty killed the beast.”

I’ll offer the same one I always offer in these threads.

“Well, nobody’s perfect!” - Joe E. Brown, Some Like It Hot

“Well, I’d certainly say she had marvelous judgment, Albert, if not particularly good taste.”

“The Force will be with you… always…”:cool:

Nope, sorry, you’re all wrong. I mean, your offerings are well and good, but they don’t top “beautiful friendship”.

“Well, I’ll give him another twenty minutes; but that’s it!” - Airplane!

From The Cheap Detective I want you to meet the girls…

“I’m having an old friend for dinner.” though technically the last line may be Jodie Foster saying 'Dr. Lecter? Dr. Lecter?- can’t remember

“Don Corleone…”

“I put the whole thing on Mr. Underhill’s American Express card. Want the number?”

“I’m going to go home, and sleep with my wife.”

“You know, killing generals could get to be a habit with me.”

“No prisoners!”

“No.”

Bahahaha:D

“Dorito?”

From True Grit:

Mattie Ross: Trust you to buy another tall horse.
Rooster Cogburn: Yeah. He’s not as game as Beau, but Stonehill says he can jump a four rail fence.
Mattie Ross: You are too old and fat to be jumping horses.
Rooster Cogburn: Well, come see a fat old man some time!
[jumps the fence and rides away]

I’ll second this, which is from Clue, if you don’t know.

“All right, Mr. DeMille. I’m ready for my close up.”

Ellison supposedly called it a “moronic, hateful chauvinist last line, which I despise.” It’s pretty corny, but does highlight the fucked-upedness of that movie.

“You met me at a very strange time in my life.”

“The stuff that dreams are made of.” - The Maltese Falcon

“There’s no place like home.” - The Wizard of Oz

“Well, everybody is somebody’s fool. The only way to stay out of trouble is to grow old, so I guess I’ll concentrate on that. Maybe I’ll live so long that I’ll forget her. Maybe I’ll die trying.” - The Lady from Shanghai

"There are eight million stories in the naked city. This has been one of them.” - The Naked City

“Mein Fuehrer, I can walk!” - Dr. Strangelove

“You finally really did it. You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!” - Planet of the Apes

“I was cured all right.” - A Clockwork Orange

“Life is a state of mind.” - Being There

“I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was 12. Jesus, does anyone?” - Stand By Me

“I’m an average nobody. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.” - Goodfellas

“Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.” -Back to the Future

“Nice shootin’, son, What’s yer name?”

“Murphy.” -RoboCop

“And when the hand touched his shoulder again, he somehow found the strength to run.” -The Long Walk, Stephen King/Richard Bachman

The last line of Manhattan, Mariel Hemingway as Tracy says, “… you have to have a little faith in people.” I’m not going to try to make an argument that it’s the best of all time, and probably isn’t that memorable for most people, but I like it, and then it leads straight into the shots of the NY skyline, and playing Gershwin.