Pet pictures!

Pretty sure my house needs a bunny like that. :smile:

Beautiful bunnies! And I love the :bird:’s, @guy_incognito !

Front to back: Gideon, Iris, and Alice. (Gideon, alas, is the only one still with us. :slightly_frowning_face:)

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/430859_3047298295301_1635163866_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=E_cSl6TvQUAAX8WIYJD&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=5d3b6bebbfb50906a661bbb2142bbe86&oe=5FCF03FE

She’s awake in this picture, but this seems to be Angel’s favourite position for sleeping…

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/117915198_10223912736345582_1446076897182171279_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ZgrBYjgbfSkAX-hhA7N&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=995adbbd3e3bee816e757097dfbc5667&oe=5FCE78F6

I think for maximum feline brain functionality, the head must be lower than the rest of the body. That’s all I got. :smiley_cat:

Another post-Crazy Eights happy Bob.

(Crazy Eights because I get him going in the back yard and I’m right in the middle - pivot man - and he does figure eights, or infinity signs, around me … back and forth, back and forth, until he drops)

Smile, Bob. Smile.

Imgur

Our dear departed Mac, he liked naps, camping car journeys and taking naps when camping

Wish I could get Luna to learn crazy 8’s - she tends towards sloth…

Google Photos

Ha! Last night I got Luna to do this as well! Great cardio! (For the dog, lol.)

I’m another who’s having issues understanding how to post a pet picture.

Hey!! What are you doing in my former house? :astonished: Those were exactly my living room window blinds, and exactly my front door!!

P.S.- Bob is awesome, as always.

You have to save the picture on the internet somewhere so the picture itself will have its own lilnk/URL/web address. Then you post the address here.

I’m not on Facebook, so I don’t know if FB addresses work. I use IMGUR.com. You have to register, but it’s free. You upload the picture to IMGUR from your computer (browse or drag & drop to their “new post” page) and then IMGUR will give you an address. I used to be able to send pictures to IMGUR directly from my phone, but that function stopped working. So now I either email the picture to myself or use PhotoSync to get the picture to my computer.

I’m sure lots of people here only use their phones for this transaction, so maybe they can tell you how to do that.

You might not have to register. I managed to post a photo a while ago without doing so. Just don’t lose the address of the link if you want to find it again, as if you don’t have an account you won’t be able to find it that way; and I believe the photo becomes generally public, so make sure there’s nothing in it you’d be upset about if somebody started using it for something else elsewhere.

I always make my photos “HIDDEN” – you do get that option when you post, but maybe you have to be registered.

It’s free, so I don’t see any downside to registering. I have a yahoo address that I use (separate from my main email address) whenever I register for stuff that I think might generate spam or other problems. IMGUR hasn’t sent me anything unwanted.

One note with Imgur, if you upload several photos, only the first will show in the thread for some reason.

I suspect this is by design, to display multiple images you have to link each one separately. I have only used Imgur to share my Stanley pictures earlier in this thread, and created a free account for the purpose. It appears that if you create an album and put multiple images in it, then post a link to the album, users can click the image and the browse the album. See post #130 by ThelmaLou above for an example.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet Hoping this works… Thanks for the help. This is Jake maynard (Jay Jay)

Thanks for helping me but why is he not showing as an image but just the link. please be kind, Og isn’t finished with me yet. :slight_smile:

The URL must be on its own line. Also, you should navigate to the actual image (in Firefox, right-click and “View Image”) so that the URL points directly to the JPEG, then paste that on its own line, thus:

Early on in his puppyhood, Bernie decided that this was HIS couch – for casual napping and relaxation: