Pet pictures!

This is Buffy. Buffy thinks she is very smol.

Google Photos

The preview is off on my computer for this portrait picture. Will have to remember that in the future.

I’m having the same problem with google pictures, I may go to one of the other photo hosting sites

Wow. He looks just like you! :wink:

I have a 50-lb dog who is convinced she is a teacup variety.

Same thing happens with IMGUR. If you click on the picture above, you go to the site and can see the whole thing.

I have news for you – that IS me! Why do you think I’m so vociferously pro-dog? :smiley:

Oooh – I found one of his baby pictures! Bernie, not long after he was adopted. He was about the size of an average full-grown dog at the age of about eight weeks!

Silly rabbi! I knew that. I didn’t fall off the dog biscuit wagon yesterday.

SQUEEEE!

But what an Old Doggy Soul face he had even as a fuzzy pupper. That could be the face of a 50-year old man. :slightly_smiling_face:

Nah, that’s just his thoughtful-puppy look. This is his more typical baby face: :slight_smile:

Awwww. Bernese Mountain Dog puppies are some of the cutest there are.

What a beautiful dog! And with a little imagination, you can imagine Bernie has a hairline!

What a good looking goofy guy.

Winter is officially here. The Vent Hog has returned.
Imgur

^ BUNNIES! I love 'em!

This is Lizzie (blonde Border Collie/Golden Retriever mix) resting on the comfy bed and Annie (Border Collie) resting on the comfy Lizzie.

IMG_2463|666x500

Jay Jay is a cutie but somebody needs to teach him to match his foundation to his skin color. He looks like he’s been taking makeup lessons from the soon to be ex-president.

Nibbler likes to pose even when she’s relaxing.

I didn’t mention that Jay Jay passed over the rainbow bridge. was just sharing his image here. What on God’s gray Earth would make you say something like that in any case?

I am terribly sorry about your dog. I was just joking about his coloring, that his face appeared a brighter orange color than his body. As I said, I thought he was a cutie. I apologize for the way it was written. I only meant to compliment your dog and comment on what looked like unique coloring. I should not have written anything except that he was very handsome.

Well, I felt all stabby for a spell cause that thought had never crossed my mind but I’ll have to admit that you nailed it and now I can’t stop giggling, damn it! :rofl:

This elegant lady sunning herself in my living room is Dexie (full name: C.K. Dexter Haven):

And this tub of lard loitering in my office is Tony:

Unfortunately, they hate each other, so I have no pictures of both of them together.

The true stars are always aware that the paparazzi are perpetually lurking, looking for that shot that will turn the subject into an international internet celebrity. Who knows-- Nibbler’s phone might ring one day and it will be an agency searching for the new Face of Friskies, or Face of Fancy Feast. Then you’ll be laughing out of the other side of your face on the way to the bank. That is, if Nibbler’s team of lawyers cuts you in.

OMG! The Altoids tin! I’ve got FOUR of them on my desk right now! They pile up because I can never bring myself to throw one away.

P.S. I also have a calico and a black who do NOT get along. They both got along with the late great Max, but when he went to the Rainbow Bridge, it all went sideways.

The evidence: Damning

The guilt: Palpable

The Defendant: Luna

Google Photos