Pet pictures!

You can click on the image to see the whole thing, but actually, it’s more artistic and dramatic the way it appears on the board with just Luna’s guilty butt showing. I mean, that butt really looks guilty! This could be the cover of a noir-ish detective novel.

Tikva takes up her cool weather position.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I refer you to Exhibit “A”, the very first post in this thread featuring photographs of Luna. I ask you to look at those eyes. Look at that angelic, innocent face. I ask you to look deep into your soul, and ask yourself whether such a divine blameless creature, a devoted Friend of Man since times immemorial, could possibly be capable of such a monstrous act. I ask you whether the cause of Justice would not be better served by making thorough inquiries about the possible presence of a Cat in the house, or the likelihood that a Cat could have insinuated itself into the house and thereby been present at the scene of the crime. For Cats are furtive creatures, ladies and gentlemen. They are not honest, and they are highly adept at committing monstrous crimes and then deflecting blame onto their canine brethren. I call on Heaven as my witness, on all that is righteous and just, that this travesty which you see before you was surely the work of a Cat.

Luna claimed it was the raccoons.

Since there were no witnesses, I pronounced her guilty and punished her with chin scritches and breakfast treats.

Not Luna, but funny:

Hati, my BiL 3 month old puppy. Went from 20 to 26 lbs in the last 2 weeks. Still has some way to go before he fits his paws

Someone has some paws they need to grow into.

Hati looks like one hungry puppy.

Yeah I am guessing that’s going to be 70 to 80lbs of velcro when he grows up.

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-DnQzTq7Fna5q4anajvEIkD3HE012IYq8vBPiz7FkazAT9D1QanFdVXZMI53mtTN24QS589m2ULn4HOf3kMCF_g/messages/@.id==ANinWxlAYKKyX7wBDwAPoAzl9sc/content/parts/@.id==2/thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2

That link appears to be pointing to your Yahoo mail box and just returns an error when I click on it.

Gracie got some pajamas. I used to not like clothes on dogs, but my previous pit mix and this one have convinced me that we keep our house too cool in the winter for them to go around in the buff all the time.

The dog’s pajamas

The question is, do you go around the house all the time in the buff. pictures please :smirk:

We think PK the cat loves her just a little more, now, too.

Bob got a new toy today. He’s back on “in his room” detail while I’m at work. I just can’t get him as much exercise as he should get lately and his separation anxiety has cost me two pillows, a book, a wooden coaster and several plastic bottles. So he’s better off in his room with a ton of shit to chew on.

I wanted to get him a treat so I got him this little orange stuffed bone made of some sort of pseudo-firehose type material with a little rope wrapped around it. He loved it. For about a half an hour.

Imgur

Thank you for the belly laugh, I needed one.

Luna got that Kong thing pictured above and has 100% ignored it, completely happy with the series of beat-up tennis shoes which I am providing her.

Someone was very excited to be on the mat this morning.

Bouncy bunny! So cute!

I think the bunny is bigger than my neighbor’s dog (it’s a toy something or rather).

^^ Bun be loco! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Gracie is rocking her jammies like a queen. She looks great (and warm)!