Phone Sex

Yes, the mail button, not the female button… though, that one hasn’t been too hard for other men to find, so I don’t know why you should be an exception… :wink:

Get a room you two :wink:

Yes.
Yes.
No.
Yes. Please.

You mean this isn’t…

looks around, sees all the grinning people

Oh DAMN.

Time to go back to the fantasy thread again… :smiley:

Yup.
Yup, years ago. (Paycheck was actually pretty good.)
Nope. (Can’t find my diaries right now.)
Yup.

That would be interesting…

It sucks being in a committed relationship with someone who doesn’t live in the same state as you. Needless to say we spend a lot of time on the phone being naughty.

Oh, and to toot my own horn he has told me that I give great phone. :wink:

Yup. Yup. Ooh lah lah! No thanks.

Tripler
Man of a thousand words

Yes. Yes. mmmmm…maybe… nah, no thanks.

I used to travel a lot for work- as in 5 days a week 52 weeks a year. I drove 1500 to 2000 miles each week. My SO at the time and I used phone sex to get is through the week. Not every day, or every call, but probably once or twice a week.

It was very nice…not as good as the real thing, but it usually had us very much in the mood by Friday evening.

Y/Y/:D/N

Not even having them there to do it?

Oh, Crunchy, TP, that exhibitionist side is showing again...

Actually…

Yes. It pays pretty well and I never even had to leave the house. There’s something surreal about saying “Wooo…yes, baby… right there…mmmm… that makes me so hot…” while folding baby clothes or cleaning out the litter box. :smiley:

Arden, I can just imagine you saying in a sultry voice… “do you know what I’m doing right now? Mmmm, that’s right, I’m cleaning out the litter box… Ooooh, and it’s making me soooo Hot!” :smiley:

Oh!

Yes, yes, shiver, sorry!

Well, if they weren’t a million miles away… :wink:

Rose

yes
yes
I think not
sorry, but then I couldn’t respect you in the morning…

Ha! Believe me when I tell you there was more than once when I was tempted to do just that. It got boring after a while. Boring on the level of “Yeah, yeah… I hear bells.” :slight_smile:

But, baby, you KNOW that’s the way you like me… :smiley:

Just so no one gets the wrong impression of little 'ol me, let me clarify my last post. What I was referring to was before my husband and I were married, we had a long distance relationship. Many nights were spent burning up the phone lines. :smiley:
Rose

1: Yes.
2: Yes.
3: Wonderful!
4: Nope, I’m married. :smiley:

1)Yep. 2)Yep, with one person ever, in the whole space-time continuum. 3,4) Yep, Duct Tape, that’s the ticket…

It’s the only sex I’ve ever had with another person.

Not nearly as satisfying as you’d think.

Fun, though. Exciting to hear someone orgasm just from voice and words alone.