Phone Sex

Anyone ever thought about it? Tried it? Care to report? Want my number?

Nope. Nope. Nope. Yep. :smiley:

Yep, yep, nope, nope.

Tried it more than once, and in differnt “formats”… sometimes the whole “I’m touching you here” thing, sometimes the “What are you doing now” thing… but my favorite way to have phone sex is by telling, or listening to a story. Usually starting out with “We’re in a hotel room, and you’re laying on the bed…” and then it goes on from there. Especially when the person talking to me talks in a harsh whisper, voice lowered, almost like the story is being whispered directly into my ear… Gets me HOT and, sometimes, gets me off without me even having to do any work! :smiley:

I guess that overactive imagination of mine comes in REALLY handy sometimes…

[sub]Of course, the problem with this is that I can’t think straight enough to return the favor…[/sub]

Tried phone sex once… The handset was just way too uncomfortable, and almost got stuck. Thank god it was a Slimline model.

Mmmm…phone sex. :slight_smile: Nothing’s better than hearing your lover tell you exactly what they’re going to do to you and how badly they want to do it…
Gotta go make a call…teehee
Rose

I do phone sex nearly everyday. It is wonderful sharing that with a great lover with a sexy voice.

yes.

yes.

no.

uhhhhhhhhh…

Yes

Yes

Rrowwrr

Nope!

I’ve done it once, out of curiosity. I didn’t much care for it, it’s probably better when you actually know the person on the other end, I suppose.

The one time I did it, I did all the talking, the only participation on the part of the man was basically moaning, and “ohh, baby, yeah.” Until about 5 minutes into the call, where he stated, “I just came, I’m all sticky…I’d better go take a shower.” click

He just hung up! I couldn’t believe it. So, I get back online to report back to the online friend who put me up to trying it. The phone sex guy gets online a little bit later and sends me a message saying, “Oh my god, you were fabulous, wanna do it again?” Ummm…no.

Phone sex is fun. Cyber sex is just silly. With phone sex you can hear the expression in the other person’s voice, and it makes the whole experience far more erotic.

yes
yes
I prefer in person, but she lived 800 miles away, so…
no.

Nope.

Yes. Try to figure THAT one out :). Actually, I never have.

Er, I can’t… I’ve cybered, plenty.

Got a sister? :smiley:

…but it quickly deteriorated into an intelligent, meaningful conversation.

I hate when that happens. :slight_smile:

Yes, yes, yes, and i didn’t know you liked guys. :slight_smile:

Phone sex is nice. the problem is it whets your appetite for more which is usually unavailable.

[aside]My partner is one of those people who has a “phone voice” that kicks in when, well, when she’s on the phone. It is most pleasing to the ear and has done her marketing career good service. Hell, I’ve known her for 20 years and I still enjoy talkin’ to her on the phone. Anyway, she’s callin’ this landman at an O & G company whose got some rights to some data she wants to sell. Thinking he’s being charming, he says, “Wow! I love your voice. You could have your own 900 number!”

What!?!

I guess he thought that was a good come-on line. We both concluded that he probably wouldn’t have even thought of that unless he was a consumer of such services.[/aside]

And nope, nope, nope and (much to Euty’s relief) nope.

-Yes

-Yes

-It was with my hubby (before we were married) and it was fun but left us wanting for more and he was in another state at the time :frowning:

-Um, no thanks, but I appreciate the offer :slight_smile:

Since I have a reputation as a board slut anyway, this should come to no surprise to anyone:

• Yes I’ve thought about it.
  • Yes I’ve done it.
  • It was usually with a GF I had to be away from for one reason or another.
  • What the hell, I’ll try anything once. Mind if I call you “Nicole” the whole time? :smiley:

And TruePisces, as I said in the Fantasy Thread:
We really should start emailing each other. :wink:

And as I said in the fantasy thread, you know where the mail button is… use it! :wink:

[sub]Seriously, guys expect us women to do ALL the work…[/sub]

Now you know how difficult it is for men to find the right buttons! Should a slowly glide over the button, should I double-click it, should I move my mouse over it in little circles…

Oh, you literally mean the mail button! Sorry. I thought it was some euphimism meaning “He sure knows how to deliver” or something. Nevermind. :wink: