Physical strength, sex drive, and the mentally handicapped.

I just can say that my therapist confirmed the fact that some people who suffer from schizophrenia might have a higher sex drive.

Fact??

I’d say it’s an indisputable fact that SOME people with schizophrenia MIGHT have a higher (than some unstated level) sex drive.

It’s also a fact that I used to work one-on-one with special needs individuals and observed that neither their physical abilities nor sex drives were at all remarkable.

Interesting. I’d be willing to bet that some people who don’t suffer from schizophrenia also might have a higher sex drive. Or not.

Out of curiosity, does their libido ever create difficulties for special needs folks?

hah

Not only did I miss the cones thing, I have no idea waht this means:

I’m not sure how this is relevant. The OP has been on the SD for seven years and I can’t think of how their name could be reasonably related to the thread or indicate that the OP may have had a specific motivation in signing up related to this post.

Did their name change in the last 24 hours?

Why should it be any different for them than anyone else?

It’s tough enough for me to figure out the inflation instructions without help.

Regards,
Shodan

Yeah this confused me as well!

It’s like… What does diamonds have to do with sexual and physical prowess with being handicapped??

My knowledge of the subject comes only from the four years I spent in the field. I don’t have a degree in special education. Additionally, my experience was limited almost exclusively to aggressive males aged 11-18 (but with some outliers in either direction).

Anyway, it’s different in that there’s the concern that an individual who is lacking in social awareness is going to engage in sexual behaviors that will get them into trouble. This was voiced several times by parents whose sons were entering/going through puberty. Personally, it was not an issue I ran into with one minor exception. There was a 22 year old completely non-verbal client I visited in a group home who would occasionally begin to gratify himself while in the common area. All you had to do was suggest he go back to his room for some privacy and the situation was resolved.

He was also the only client to send me to a doctor, landing a kick on the side of my knee. Fun times.

It isn’t a play on words. It is a reference to other notorious threads the OP has started.

I just figured that out outside of the edit window! :smack::smack:

No insight as to the nature of it, but I’ve also heard the term “retard strength” before.

Isn’t the word retard a verb which means slow or impede, so retard strength could just mean weaken.

Your thinking re-tard; he’s say re-tard (strength).

I’d really like to see the photo of an ass posting. Would round out my collection nicely.

I first heard the term used here

Golf clap.