Pinkie,

Are you pondering what I’m pondering?

As a singer, she didn’t amount to much.

I think so, Inigo, but where are we going to find a duck and a hose at this hour?

I think so, Inigo, but where are we going to find rubber pants that big?

ZORP!

I think so, Inigo, but this time, you put the leiderhosen on the monkey…

Arrr, matey, I think I may be, but… oops. [reads other posts] I was thinking of somthing completely different, sorry.

I think so, Brain, but how do we get the baboon to eat that many Brussel sprouts?

I think so, Brain, but how much demand would there be for a Hummer H2 that bakes 52 loaves of bread at the same time?

I think so, Inigo, but it’s a miracle this one grew back.

I think so, Inigo, but burlap chafes me so.

I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about, but since all my friends call me “Pinkie,” I figured I ought to make an appearance.

Pinky and the Brain
Pinky and the Brain
One is a genius
The other insane
To prove their mousy worth
They’ll overthrow the Earth
Pinkie and the Brain Brain Brain

This is a Warner Bros cartoon, very funnily written, about two lab mice, one Pinky, who is completely screwed up, and the other, Brain, who plots each night to take over the world.

Brain comes up with these elaborate plans and always, at the last minute, something goes Horribly Wrong and he must wait until the next night to attempt world domination.

I think so, Brain, but if Christina Aguilera and Brittany Spears swiched bodies, who could tell the difference?

I think so Inigobut how would we get rid of all the hair?

I think so, Brain, but won’t all the fanboys hate us?

I think so Brain, but who’s going to tell **ivylass ** that everyone here already knew that?

:smiley:

That we should open a boutique?

I think so Inigo, but what would we do with all those panties?

I think so Inigo, but I’m pretty sure it’s been done. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think so, but, Pippy Longstocking! What would the children look like?
NARF!