[QUOTE=Jimmy Chitwood]
I must say, I’ve never seen any of your posts before, but that was pretty dumb. Are they all like this?
[/QUOTE]
Judge for yourself. It ain’t like I’m shy about posting around here. I argue politics or the best way to kill a zombie depending on my mood. If you look, you may find something you like. Or a reason to pit me. Same price, either way.
[QUOTE=Lord Ashtar]
You know what pisses me off? People who pit the Pit. Seriously, do you think you’re original or something? You think it’s never been done before?
I cordially invite all you Pit-pitters to go get fucked.
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Starving Artist]
P.S.: You really shouldn’t use words like ‘dolt’. Powerless, frustrated (and subsequently angry) people like Mindless Fury pick up on them and use them to start pit threads and call us all names.
[/QUOTE]
In fact, RedFury’s thread was started 50 minutes earlier than this one, further demonstrating your penchant for inaccuracy.
I pit people who say “Oh snap.” I have no idea where it comes from but like “meh” (which I do know) it looks really really fucking stupid.
(Nothing personal, but damn)
On the other hand, very personal to whom it pertains:
I pit asstards who seem to think that PBush and his cronies should be able to do whatever the fuck they want with no one calling them on it. Goodness knows they’re not going to be called on their crap in the mainstream media. I don’t watch TV or read newspapers, so often, I learn about what asswipe is up to by reading the Pit to see what dickheaded thing the fucktard did today.
[QUOTE=Jimmy Chitwood]
The signals may be getting mixed somewhat here with all the wink-wink pretending to be angry at each other, but I feel like this is the appropriate place to say this, so I just want to be very clear that even if the previous posters were, I’m not kidding:
This rating Pit posts and always – always – mentioning whether or not the by-now-long-overkilled word “fuckwit” was involved is really stupid. Doing it once is kind of annoying. If you do it so much that you get noticed for it by a lazy half-assed poster like me, who can barely be arsed to read screen names, much less remember the quirks associated therewith, well, you’re a fucking tit.
Seriously.
[/QUOTE]
Ah, lighten up. It’s not like there’s any real argument going on here. Oakie’s okay.
[QUOTE=Equipoise]
I don’t watch TV or read newspapers, so often, I learn about what asswipe is up to by reading the Pit to see what dickheaded thing the fucktard did today.
[/QUOTE]
I pit people who get their news, in regards to any President, from what their fellow travellers rant about in the SDMB BBQ Pit.
[QUOTE=Equipoise]
I pit people who say “Oh snap.” I have no idea where it comes from but like “meh” (which I do know) it looks really really fucking stupid.
(Nothing personal, but damn)
[/QUOTE]
Heh. Of all my annoying quirks you had to pick on “meh”? I feel so cheated! How do you feel about “heh” by the way? It expresses faint, almost evanescent amusement, unlike “feh”, which expresses dull disdain.
[QUOTE=Frank]
In fact, RedFury’s thread was started 50 minutes earlier than this one…
[/QUOTE]
All that proves is that he’s psychic as well as psychotic.
[QUOTE=Equipoise]
I pit asstards who seem to think that PBush and his cronies should be able to do whatever the fuck they want with no one calling them on it. Goodness knows they’re not going to be called on their crap in the mainstream media. I don’t watch TV or read newspapers, so often, I learn about what asswipe is up to by reading the Pit to see what dickheaded thing the fucktard did today.
[/QUOTE]
Assuming that I’m understanding what you’re trying to say, I’m not sure just how posting a pit thread is “calling them on it”. On the SDMB, you’re pretty much preaching to the choir (and preaching shrilly, at that). The excess of such threads is, IMHO, pretty annoying.
Anyway, great rant. People who get angry about random news stories and talk about how to punish the perpetrator should get tortured slowly to death in creative ways.
The above paragraph is humour. Please don’t kill me.
[QUOTE=dnooman]
Anyone that posts anything in a Pit thread is a total douche nozzle. There’s just no way around it.
[/QUOTE]
I’m such a douche nozzle. All you douche nozzles hide your faces. Actually, thinking about it, douche nozzle isn’t much of an insult, you know. It’s just a piece of plastic, I believe. What else you got?
[QUOTE=dnooman]
Anyone that posts anything in a Pit thread is a total douche nozzle. There’s just no way around it.
[/QUOTE]
Indeed.
[QUOTE=Carol Stream]
I pit people who get their news, in regards to any President, from what their fellow travellers rant about in the SDMB BBQ Pit.
[/QUOTE]
The problem with watching the actual news about Shrub is that you run the risk of haivng to look at that simian smirk. Which, at this point, makes me want to hurl things at the television.
In order to not incur the expense of replacing my TV, I get news of Geo-Boy peripherally in places like this.
[QUOTE=Pedro]
Heh. Of all my annoying quirks you had to pick on “meh”? I feel so cheated! How do you feel about “heh” by the way? It expresses faint, almost evanescent amusement, unlike “feh”, which expresses dull disdain.
[/QUOTE]