Pitting the Pit

[QUOTE=miss elizabeth]

[QUOTE=Carol Stream]
I pit people who get their news, in regards to any President, from what their fellow travellers rant about in the SDMB BBQ Pit.
[/QUOTE]
I pit you, you thread pissing bitch. Why the fuck do you even come here? There is no more worthless poster than you. I’ve never seen a post by you that wasn’t your way of flashing your shriveled up cunt at the board and urinating all over any and everything you can hit. You hate it here, and you think everyone on here is an idiot; Good for you! Go to Free Conservatives and yuk it up with the other assholes. You won’t be missed, trust me.
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Caridwen]
Sing it. She’s never made a post here that was more than a sentence long bitching about something or someone.
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=faithfool]
Now THAT is a scorch! Damn, that’s such a thing of beauty, I do believe I’m tempted to ask miss elizabeth if I can copy and save it somewhere for future use. Sadly though, I’m way too much of a pussy to ever actually trot it out.
But I do stand in fucking awe.
[/QUOTE]

As I do so often. I agree with Caridwen.

Miss Elizabeth, a belated hello, I can see I am going to like you. You have summed up very well exactly what the mysterious Carol Stream is.

Ask around, I will defend almost anyone on this board. I can find the redeeming value of almost everyone. I have yet to ever find one nice things or one post of value by the scum sucking Troll known as Carol Stream who is probably just the strange food of a hungry dryer anyway.

Jim

[QUOTE=Frylock]
Say, you’re right, Excalibre hasn’t posted since October.

Anyone know why?

-FrL-
[/QUOTE]

Never mind, did a title search on his name, and came up with the answer. (Guess he just elected not to come back?)

-FrL-

[QUOTE=Frylock]
Say, you’re right, Excalibre hasn’t posted since October.

Anyone know why?

-FrL-
[/QUOTE]

He has decided not to return on his own.

To roughly sum it up: “he does not suffer fools gladly”. His words and his feelings, but he was fed up with the dope and has decided to stay away. He might still return as I know he at least occasionally reads the dope. He made his decision when he was suspended.

I probably have part of this wrong, I was one of the “fools” he did not suffer gladly for a while. :wink:

Jim {Speaking of finding the redeeming value in alomst any poster. I hope he does return.}

[QUOTE=Rubystreak]
“Aw snap,” or “oh snap” as I recall it, has been around since I was in high school, ~20 years ago. According to Urban Dictionary, the rapper Biz Markie said it first in the 1980’s as a clean version of “oh shit,” meant in the sense of “oh no you didn’t!”
[/QUOTE]

So you took blah-blah’s word for it at this time?
Yeah, I’m old too.

[QUOTE=Jodi]

If you put that great big broad brush for a minute, maybe you’d be able to conceive that it’s possible that I might be both a conservative and a decent person. Unless you’d like to throw common sense to the wind and line up with the other idiots who unfortunately can’t entertain that any person could possibly be both, in which case that’s something I’d probably like to keep in mind when reading your posts from now on.
[/QUOTE]

I’ve come across about 8,000,000 of your posts today, this being one of them, and would like to officially suggest that you start a cult. I’ll be the first to join. :smiley:

[QUOTE=LilyoftheValley]
So you took blah-blah’s word for it at this time?
[/QUOTE]

Just havin’ a friend couldn’t be no crime, yo. Word!

[QUOTE=Equipoise]
I’m a woman, and you don’t have to read the newspapers to get the news. There’s this new-fangled thing out there called the “Internet.” Strangely enough, there are thousands of news sites on it.
[/quote]

And the SDMB BBQ pit is not a news site.

bolding added

You don’t seem to know the difference between information and opinion, hence my original comment.

Apparently, you don’t want to know what the President actually said or did, you just want to know what the SDMB “major liberals” **think ** about what the President said or did. That’s fine, I guess, but it’s certainly not fighting (your own) ignorance, dearie.

[QUOTE=Hung Mung]
Ah, lighten up. It’s not like there’s any real argument going on here. Oakie’s okay.
[/QUOTE]

Seconded. Deep breaths. In through the nose…out through the mouth. Now, isn’t that better? I think somebody needs a hug.

[QUOTE=Carnick]
It’s a quote from the old Zelda cartoon. I thought you were cultured!
[/QUOTE]
Who said I was cultured? I’ve never seen Zelda so I didn’t know the reference. I apologise for calling you an asshole.

[QUOTE=Carnick]
…you’re too busy ranting, spitting, and hissing like an overgrown toddler whenever you see the word “Bush.”
[/QUOTE]
Cite? Other than this thread? Don’t bother. You can’t find a cite for that. Oh god yes I hate him but I’ve barely posted anything about politics since the 2004 election when I realized that events would just have to play themselves out, and my blood pressure needed a break. Perhaps I did act that way in this particular thread, and I’m sure I’ve called him names in a couple of somewhat recent Dixie Chicks posts, but other than that, you’d have to cull pretty thoroughly and go back very far to make that “ranting…whenever” true.

[QUOTE=Equipoise]
Who said I was cultured? I’ve never seen Zelda so I didn’t know the reference. I apologise for calling you an asshole.
[/quote]

No need to apologize, I am an asshole. I figured you wouldn’t have known what the reference was anyway, so I was just jerking off my own inner nerd. 'Sides, chicks don’t play video games. Or do math.

::runs::

[QUOTE=rayh]
:eek: You can’t say cunt, that’s hate speech that is.
[/QUOTE]

No way is that hate speech–I LOVE my cunt, and sometimes different ones, too!

Snappity three times, baybee!

[QUOTE=Q.E.D.]
Fo’ shizzle.
[/QUOTE]

And I know where this is from. Damn.

[QUOTE=SmartAleq]
No way is that hate speech–I LOVE my cunt, and sometimes different ones, too!

Snappity three times, baybee!
[/QUOTE]

Well if the N word is a really, really bad name for a black person.

Then the C word is a really, really bad name for a moderator.

::d&r::