Pitting UltraVires

My favorite pizza has a pesto sauce, balsamic-marinated tomato slices, pepperoni, and fire-roasted red peppers.

Mine too. Let the haters hate.

Track down the South African variety marketed as “peppadew”. They’re pretty ubiquitous on chain pizza here. If you can find them, that is.

Bell pepper, eggplant, onion and goat’s cheese - that’s a good pizza.

My local grocery chain has peppadews as part of their mushroom/olive/pepper bar. Very tasty!

And yet beans in chili is an abomination?

Yes. Yes they are.

Texans may have all the political sense of a brain-dead clam, but their food sense is nigh-on perfect. See Lockhart for further evidence thereof.

A leisurely breakfast at Mi Tierra

Obligatory pineapple pizza meme.

Oh, Lordy, yes.

The only time I couldn’t take a pizza topping was figs. That was terrible. Usually even if I don’t like a particular pizza, I can still eat it. I could not eat the fig pizza.

My favorita pizza was Thai peanut sauce, grilled chicken, bacon, grilled onions and a sprinkle of cilantro. The blend of flavors was amazing. I only say “was” because they sold out, and the new owners don’t make it right.

Some of you people are freaks, pizza-wise, but this sounds really good!

Not the pineapple I’m using in my Ambrosia salad.

I’m okay with pineapple is a legitimate pizza topping, however.

I had a pizza in Tuscany that was fig, prosciutto, and balsamico. Delicious.

I’m betting some of you put pickles in peanut butter sandwiches.

No, but I do put pickle relish on my mac & cheese.

When I was in elementary school, the cafeteria offered peanut butter and bacon sandwiches. On white bread, of course.

It may have been my 8 year old taste buds, but damn, those were good.

I tried a seasonal pizza from Pagliacci Pizza and loved it. It was their Pear Primo, never seen pear on pizza before.

I would so eat that pizza! Had one similar in Vegas a few years back. Was magnificent.