Pitting UltraVires

There is news.

Oh he really is back and just as awful as usual. He is trying hard to convince us that we should trust the SCOTUS, in spite of all evidence to the contrary.

And there are no acceptable cites to him.

I just accidentally thought about him the other day. I’m sorry if I summoned him.

I want to give him a pass because he had my back when a mod closed one of my threads and I thank him for that, but I just read his latest reply in that ATMB thread and shudder to think where he is dragging it to.

UV is okay sometimes. You can have reasonable conversations with him now and then. He can even be civil in an argument. But then there are other times when he’s awful.

His current insistence that only his interpretation of the rules is correct, and even if it wasn’t, the rule wasn’t enforced, sounds remarkably like a certainly class of low-grade Trump lawyers. I had minimal sympathy for his bitch at the delay to get consensus from the mods, but now? Fuck him.

Aw come on, “Trump lawyer” has to be as low as anyone can get in the legal profession. That’s harsh.

I beg to differ, indicted and censured Trump lawyer is the lowest anyone can get in the legal profession. The more competent ones manage to skate by without those two additions.

No, you could always sink to Vice President.

It’s really nice to have him back . . . I mean who doesn’t enjoy a temper tantrum in ATMB?

The most successful and enduring trolls often are.

Living proof of bell curve distribution of graduates from law school.

What do you call the person that finishes last in medical law school?
A doctor lawyer!

It became very clear that his theoretical reason for the ATMB thread in question was likely far less important to him than the bully pulpit he is currently pounding on.

And IMHO, he lost (for me at least) the tiny bit of consideration that the original point might have raised, and gone from +1, to -10 in credibility. I can’t imagine he thinks he’s in any improving said standing, so is this the birth of Octopus 2.0, has someone or something IRL tipped him over the edge, or is this the beginning of an epic flame out?

In which West Virginia’s dumbest lawyer implies that his fellow posters would enjoy Trump being raped…

If you read back through this thread you’ll find that many of the disgusting things this dumbass posts that make their way to this thread are directly due to him projecting his shitty views onto others. I am going to assume that that’s also the case here.

Ann makes a good point.

Fuck that clueless racist.

I’m willing to stipulate that clown is either from or is residing in West Virginia, but, given his incredibly bad takes on law here, there’s no way I’ll agree to stipulate he’s a lawyer.

Unfortunately, I believe he is a lawyer. I pity his clients.

Or possibly his clients pity him, keeping him on out of charity, hoping he gets his shite together better and more quickly.

As they say, what do you call the person who had the lowest passing score on the bar exam? A lawyer.