Pittsburgh vulnerable!!

I’d put this in the Pit but I know Giraffe would boot it out for bing too tame or whatever. This is absolutely inexcuasable!

Thanks…I really needed a laugh. :slight_smile:

Aww, they’re just getting ready for Stubbs. Besides, how do you prepare for an onslaught of Unholy Flatulence?

That’s nothing compared to the blood sucking monkeys descending upon West Mifflin.

Well, Roethlisberger will be back under center this week, so that should give the faithful reason to be optimistic. However, it’s always a challenge going up against a division leader that has been producing on as high a level as the Beng…:eek:

AAAAAAA! ZOMBIES!!!

Well, it’s about time they acted on this. Romero’s Land of the Dead was not-all-that-subtly situated in Pittsburgh. It was a blueprint for a zombie takeover of the city, and the inaction by city management is inexcusable.

So were all of his others, IIRC.

I was disappointed that most of the “incidents” they referred to weren’t about Romero zombies, though.

I lost a friend to zombies in Monroeville Mall. Then, after he came back to life, he caught a bullet in the forehead and fell into the fountain.

As long as you define Pittsburgh as including “rural farmhouses and military bunkers in unnamed locations”, then you’re in the clear. :slight_smile:

The movies were primarily filmed in Pittsburgh, though, with residents as extras.

Ok, but at least one of his others was based in Pittsburgh, right?

Do you have any idea how big the surrounding area of “Pittsburgh” is? It was probably up in some of the suburbs of Allegheny County.

The second movie was filmed at the mall five minutes from my gramma’s house in Greensburg.

Okay, here are your choices for next week if Big Ben can’t play:

1. Batch
  2. Maddox
  3. Zombie Bradshaw

Choose wisely!

Personally, I’d take Zombie Bradshaw

And, just like that, Myron Cope’s career began a period of revitalization.

How about Zombie Ray Mansfield, Zombie Whizzer White, Zombie Terry Long, Zombie Justin Strelzyk and Zombie Mike Webster?

You could field a pretty good zombie Steeler team if you do enough digging.

Can we bring back Zombie Art Rooney to cheer them on?

I can take you to the cemetery where the opening scene of the original “Night of the Living Dead” was filmed.

And of course all of this will be covered on Channel 11 by “Chilly Billy” Cardill. At 2 a. m. Friday night/Saturday morning.

Is your gramma a zombie?

Are you?

That would be cool!

Damn, Guinastasia, your gramma must drive FAST!

Hope they aren’t expecting any big concert revenue.