Planters Cheez Balls are coming back to stores.

You can scratch Planters Cheez Balls off the list of discontinued snacks you loved. :wink:

Initially only available online at Walmart .com and Amazon. They’ll hit grocery stores in a few months.

I plan to order several cans. I always liked Planters Cheez Balls better than Cheetos.

Cheez Curls are coming back too. I don’t recall ever buying them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/food/planters-cheez-balls-amazon-walmart/amp/

Oh man, I remember having contests with my step brother to see who could fit the most Cheez Balls into our mouths. I think I was the undefeated champ, but I’m having a hard time remembering exactly how many balls I could fit between my lips, without gagging anyway. Anyway, it looks like I’ll have some balls in my mouth again real soon. As a grown man, I’m pretty sure I’ll have no problem squeezing more balls into my mouth than I could as a child. I just hope my wife doesn’t mind.

Cheesy poofs!!!

Too subtle, what are you getting at?:smiley:

I sent this to my daughter and my sister, and now I cannot hear.
They both called, wanting to know if it was an Onion article.
When I said no, for real… excited yelling commenced.
You know those foods of certain times and places? That’s cheez balls, sis, daughter and the cabin. It’s become a family joke, really. They would sit under the deck, tin of cheez balls, talking and sharing said Cheez Balls with the chipmunks.
Personally, I don’t like them, which added to the family joke. My daughter would chase me around, trying to wipe her fluorescent hands on me.

I’m just a man, a man who likes to hold a lot of balls in his mouth and savor the saltiness. That’s something I miss from my teenage years. And now that I’m a married man, I’m happy that I’ll be able to share this experience with my wife. Frankly, I’ve always wondered how many balls my wife could fit in her mouth at one time, and now we’ll soon know. Maybe I’ll even video it and post it to the Internet!

I’m ready to scratch my balls.

Cheese balls. Off the list, that is. What?

I somehow never noticed these were gone!

Yeah, me too. I used to eat them when I was younger, but never noticed that they stopped making them. I wonder why they discontinued them?

:Dtouche’:D:cool:

Wow. Things could get ugly around here …

Thank you thank you thank you for sharing your happy news!
I’ve been grabbing balls at random CVS stores; theirs are the tastiest I could find, but now I can enjoy the authentic balls of my youth!

I love Cheesy Poofs! You love Cheesy Poofs! If we didn’t eat Cheesy Poofs we’d be lame!

Utz don’t even come close to the nirvana that is Planter’s Cheez Balls.

Amazon is taking preorders. Cheez balls will ship July 15.

12 cans for $24. I preordered today. My daughters want cans and so does my mom. So it made sense to grab them at this price.

I had to order a small add on to qualify for free shipping.

The only thing I hate about them is the same thing I hate about Cheez Doodles: the last .25 of them have at least twice as much oil as the first .75 did. But oh man is that first .75 good!

I never liked them at all, but what do I know? I like Circus Peanuts.

Your posting privileges are under discussion.

This sounds like it’s from Clerks.

Hell, there’s talk of shipping you to Siberia.