Please identify this wood: furniture

Someone told me it is “burrow.” I can’t find anything about burrow online.

Link here

I think you mean burl wood

I was thinking the same thing. Here’s another link.

I read “wood” as “word”. That was a confusing OP.

I would add that is it is a Bookmatched Burl Veneer. It is not solid wood like the table in the link from Picnurse

Note that a burl (in England, a burr, or bur) can occur on a great many species of trees. It tends to have lots of “figure” (i.e. complicated and interesting grain patterns). It’s often hard to work with and prone to cracking.

The species of wood in the OP’s link it hard to tell from the photos there. Cherry would be one possible guess.