Please stop posting-you are giving me TMI!!!

Wow. :cool: Darlene, from Accounting has plastic Ken-doll parts.:eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

Wow-we definitely need a sarcasm smilie here! I thought that the winking smilie would suffice to indicate I was kidding but apparently I was wrong. Mea Culpa. BTW, I am aware that I can simply block out a user’s posts and not see them or skip over them if I want to, and I intend to do so. I am also not embarrassed about anything I have read about the poster in question-In my line of work I am privy to much more personal info and I don’t embarass easily. My rant was more along the topic of how when posting on a messageboard we tend to assume anonymity and how I failed to realize how easy it is to recognize somebody from their posts, and therefore I had the sudden realization that I need to censor all of my posts in future in case I too might be recognized. I see no point in letting the other person know that I know he/she posts here-what could possibly be gained from that except to make them uncomfortable around me, and need to censor his/her posts. I forgot how literally people take things so let me state clearly-I only looked at enough posts to see if the person was who I thought so that I could ignore his/her posts in future. The rest was a JOKE! :rolleyes:

In her nightstand drawer, next to the Astroglide and the AA batteries.

I give up;

WTF is TMI?

From the ATMB board, FAQ - technical issues - please read this BEFORE posting a question

Q: I see people using abbreviations like AFAIK, IIRC, TMI. What do those mean?
A: AFAIK = As Far As I Know.
IIRC = If I Recall Correctly.
TMI = Too Much Information.

TMI = too much information