Poll: IYO, is December a great big ninny?

…and I’m not gonna pass up an opportunity to rub Coldie’s face in the fact that he failed miserably…coming nowhere even close to 10%…(of course I knew he wouldn’t prevail)

…another victory for the infidels

Nope, but that’s exactly the same bullshit line that bullies use: “He can fight back if he wants!” :rolleyes:

The more I think about this, the more disgusted I am. It’s like a junior high-school stunt (“Psst: sign your name and pass it on: it’s a note telling Fred how much we all hate him. We’re gonna give it to him at lunch!”) without the excuse that you’re in junior high.

I like you, Twisty, but I think you owe December an apology for this stunt (not for your opinion of him, or his posts, but for the call for a pile-on).

Got a problem with a specific post of his or a general posting style that he has? Great, call 'm out, with cites if needed. But to do an intentional “Hey everyone, pile on!” thread strikes me as being the worst sort of bad form, and frankly, damned mean besides.

Fenris

I agree. This is asinine.

I’m confused: Why can’t Jews be cretins? I’m sure there are quite a few stupid Jews, just like there are quite a few stupid Christians and Muslims and Buddhists and so on.

this is not even high school stupid, this is something kids do at grade school. What’s next where going to stop him from going down the slide until he post the way we like?

He was going down the slide! Hey guys-block the ladder so he can’t get up!

Look up cretin in an etymological dictionary.

I agree it IS mean, and therefore inappropriate. After all, how does picking out an individual for public ridicule advance the cause of fighting ignorance?

Doing so seems quite the opposite, in fact.

I know this thread isn’t by any means the worst flame we’ve ever seen, but what’s the point? Y’all had your fun dissin’ December, but let it go already.

Oh. OK. Can’t very well call Jews ‘Christians’.

I suppose stupid Jews are just … stupid. ;j

Words come from strange places somtimes.

I can actually type sometimes.

:smiley:

The way I saw it explained, one time, was that the individuals so afflicted were so feeble minded that they were little more than animals. Their only redeeming quality was that they had just barely enough intelligence to justify baptizing them. Thus, they had no human qualities beyond being Christians.

December, I apologise for starting a thread asking if you were a ninny. I realise that this is a juvenile thing to do.

Close the thread mods.

Your apology is accepted. **TwistofFate **

Well, then. Lockety-lock.