Poll - key words in program/film descriptions that make you not want to watch

I have a general aversion to new TV shows that are hyped as “Best new show of the season!” … before they even air for the first time… How the hell do they know that?

Romp

Teen

Infidelity

Classic

It’s only _______, but this could be this year’s ________ (name of suprise hit film or “Best Picture”).

Buddy

Edge of your seat

Yup, that does it for me.
And anything with one of the people of the unholy trinity : Simpson, Bruckheimer and Bay. :mad:

Nora Ephron

“Enema-rama!”

These are all for films in the TV listings for next week that I will not be watching:

<pick-a-genre> Drama. (Period, Disturbing, Legal, Crime, Action, Mystery, Gritty, WWII. . .) If it’s a drama there will not be any of the requisite aliens, spaceships, explosions, guns, aircraft, death-rays and insane robots that belong in a proper film. And probably no jokes either.

Romantic <anything> (chick flick)

Moving <anything> (chick flick)

Whodunnit (aka whimsical bollocks)

Martial Arts <anything>

Jean Claude Van Damm

Chuck norris

“hot necrophiliac sx”

None.

There ain’t a word in this thread that couldn’t be attached to at least one good movie.

Well, except for Michael Bay.

Even “Encino Man” had some laughs, not to mention Joel Schumacher. . .geez, what’s a guy have to do: Falling Down, The Lost Boys, Veronica Guerin, Tigerland? He’s made some pretty damn good movies.

I repeat: “Enema-rama!”

If you disagree, cite. And it better not be “A Wife To Be Sacrificed.”

I’m not sure, but I think that “What the Bleep Do We Know?” had a lot to do with someone pulling something out of their ass.

Meg Ryan…run away!

“Wacky” or “Zany”.

I’m pretty sure that they’re Latin for “guaranteed garbage”.

-Joe

And now, as I shudder in terror, I have to ask which of words on my page 2 here (posts 51+) contain words to trigger an ad for “Cosabella Italy Lingerie”.

Because the only thing I can think of there involves Trunk and his “had a lot to do with someone pulling something out of their ass”.

(shudder)

-Joe, hates people who comment on Google Ads

Trunk
How about my selection of “phlegm-fest” ? Any good movies associated with that?
Ben-Hur? Lawrence of Arabia?

And smeghead’s “Bea Arthur’s most erotic nude scene yet” is certainly going to be a real challenge for you.

I think Spaceballs has a “phlegm-fest” part, no?

Or “Revenge of the Nerds: II”

“To truly hawk a loogie, one must not retrieve the phlegm from the throat, but from the soul.”

Bea-Arthur naked could be very hot. VERY hot.