Poll - What Brand of Coffee do you prefer

Vittoria or Lavazza.

I like Don Francisco’s vanilla very much. I also like the kind of coffee made with single beans, the kind where one bean shrivelled up and so only the other one is left; it has a name, but damned if I can ever remember what it is. Occasionally Starbucks has that, and I like that one. Also like Starbucks Christmas blend. Otherwise, Starbuck’s bang doesn’t match the buck so I don’t bother.

If I’m at my house, I use a Keurig, and right now I’m working my way through a box of Paul Newman’s Keurig cups.

If I’m staying with my daughter, she’s got a conventional coffee maker and uses Folger’s.

The plastic Folger’s cans are wonderful for storing bulk foods.
~VOW

Hoping you’re referring to Stumptown here.

I’m from new orleans and love CDM or community. Both are coffee and chickory so maybe it’s an acquired taste.

I’m wondering if any people that live in the PNW voted for Starbucks.

Make mine dark (black, no cream or sugar) & locally roasted, please.

If not possible, is there a Tim Horton’s nearby?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to Dunkin’ Donuts.

We currently live in Mid-Coast Maine. The roaster of choice is Green Tree, down the pretty road to Lincolnville. Dark Harbor blend. And we usually pick up a “medium” blend as well. Two (real) lbs. for $20. And they stock Lake Champlain chocolates & multitudes of teas.

In Alaska, it was Kaladi Bros. In Hawaii it was NOT Kona coffee, but Kauai coffee :slight_smile: Who knows was we’ll drink in Puerto Rico or Jamaica?

I’ve been getting Cafe Bustelo at Costco for a while now. Great price, tastes better than Maxwell House, Chock Full and Folgers, and comes in individually vacuum packed bricks instead of a giant can.

I have some pods of Gevalia that I like when I have a rare cup of coffee, I tend to be a tea drinker normally.

mrAru likes Chock Full of Nuts normally, I think he gets it at BJ’s?

We both like the occasional pot of Cafe du Monde coffee with chickory, it is great as a breakfast treat with beignets and fresh squoze orange juice.

Metropolis is my new favorite. I also like Starbucks, Dunkin’, and Papa Nicholas.

Starbucks’ Dark Sumatra gets the brain and bowels working for me.

The single bean is called a peaberry.

Caribou

I make a cup using Folger’s coffee singles in the morning. In the afternoon, I use a Taster’s Choice single serve packet.

1/2 caffeine, & on sale at Kroger.

I Loved the New Mexico pinon coffee when Trader Joe’s carried it. Then they stopped carrying the whole bean, and 6 months later, the ground coffee as well :(. So jealous it’s a local thing for you.

Got tipped off a little while ago that Cafe du Monde was the brand that all the Vietnamese restaurants here serve in those little steel coffee filters. That’s been my ground coffee of choice since. I also now associate that particular shade of ochre that chickory lends to coffee with the flavor. Shortly after Katrina, it was a bit hard to find. Tried a can of French Market and it just wasn’t the same.

Dunkin’ Donuts.
Really.

1. Dunkin Donuts Dark Roast
  2. Wegmans store brand Columbian
  3. Gevalia Velvet Noir

These three are excellent. I also like Cafe Bustelo and Walmart’s Columbian - that’s the key word, Columbian. I will use any major brand, if I don’t have a choice, but I don’t like Maxwell House. It tastes ‘bean-y’ to me.

Got a sample of Green Mountain Black Magic with my Keurig. It’s now my staple.