Poltergeist and Splash (spoilers probably...)

So this morning I came in from work and lied on the couch, flipped on the TV, and one of the cats snuggled into my armpit. I saw that Poltergeist had been on, it’s got about 15 minutes left. “Hmm. I haven’t seen that in years.” I clicked over to it. It’s the scene where the little boy wakes up, looks over to the chair and the CLOWN IS GONE. I know what’s going to happen…he slowly looks under the bed, then looks under the other side. Nothing there, but as he sits up THE CLOWN GETS HIM!!!

I knew it was going to happen, but I screamed anyway! My cat freaked out and sank his claws into my arm. OUCH OUCH OUCH.

I remember when I first saw that, and I still can’t believe my mom let me watch that when I was 8. To this day whenever the dude starts peeling the skin from his face I still hide my eyes. Yeah, I know, I’m a pussy. It’s kind of a lame-o horror movie compared to stuff now. I still don’t watch horror movies.

I’m getting over it tonight by watching Splash. Damn, but that’s a funny movie. Some quotes:

Dr. Kornbeef : It’s just me and the moron twins.
Moron twins : We’re not twins.
and later
let’s pee down his air hose…

Mr. Fat Jack : I’ll be back with the little boat.
Alan : The little boat?!?!

Tour Guide : The Statue of Liberty is a symbol of hope for naked women
everywhere. BOTCHE BALLS!