Portal/Portal 2 Non-Sequitur thread (now with Combustible Lemons! Cake not included)

Remember, android hell is a real place where you will be sent at the first sign of defiance.

Oh thank god. You saved my bacon, pal. Where we going? Is this a jailbreak? I can’t see a thing.

Have I ever lied to you? I mean, in this room?

Yeah, I’m uh… I’m a bad man!

You guys are making me want to play through both games again. And the cooperative campaign. Damn you all.

Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said “Goodbye” and you were like “NO WAY” and then I was all “We pretended we were going to murder you?”

sigh

That was great!

Please be advised that a noticeable taste of blood is not part of any test protocol but is an unintended side effect of the Aperture Science Material Emancipation Grid, which may, in semi-rare cases, emancipate dental fillings, crowns, tooth enamel, and teeth.

Unbelievable. You, subject name here, must be the pride of* subject hometown here.*

GLaDOS: Well, this is the part where he kills us.
Wheatley: This is the part where I kill you!
On-Screen caption: “Chapter 9: The Part Where He Kills You”
**Achievement Unlocked: **“The part where he kills you. This is that part.”

Oh, hi. So how are you holding up? Because I’M A POTATO.

He’s not just a regular moron. He’s the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived. And you just put him in charge of the entire facility.

And, of course, the piece de resistance…

*Could you just… could you just jump into that pit? There? That deadly pit? You’re saying to yourself, “Why should I jump into the pit?” I’ll tell you why. Guess who’s down there? Your parents! You’re not adopted after all. It’s your natural parents, down there in the pit. Should’ve mentioned it before, but I didn’t. So, jump on down… and reunite with mommy and daddy.

Oh, I’ll tell you what’s also down there: your parents! And there’s also an escape elevator down there. Funny… I should have mentioned it before, but somebody’s down there… so pop down, jump down. You got your folks down there… and an escape elevator!

And what else is down there… Tell you what, it’s only a new jumpsuit! A very trendy designer jump from France… down there… which is exactly your size and if it’s a bit baggy, we got a tailor down there as well who can take it in for you.

And what’s this? A lovely hand-bag? And… the THREE portal device, also down, it’s all down in there! Um, you got a yacht and… BOYS! Loads of boys! Fellas! Hunky guys down there, possibly even a boyfriend! Who’s to say, you’re not sure at this stage. And, ah, a boy BAND as well! That haven’t seen a woman in years! And they’re not picky at all. They don’t care if you’ve got a bit of brain damage, or if you’ve been running around sweating.

And a farm! A pony farm! And… just jump down, would you?

…Oh, wow, good! I did not think THAT was going to work!*

Here come the test results: You are a horrible person. That’s what it says: A horrible person. We weren’t even testing for that.

All the cake is gone. And you don’t even care, do you?

I did everything you aaaa-aasked!

There you are!

Dang! All right, if anyone asks, I killed you.

All these science spheres are made out of asbestos, by the way. Keeps out the rats. Let us know if you feel a shortness of breath, a persistent dry cough, or your heart stopping. Because that’s not part of the test. That’s asbestos.

…I’m different.

Oh no, I’m one of the bad ones, aren’t I?

Aperture Science
We do what we must, because we can

How could you fail this? It wasn’t even a test.

We’re not banging rocks together here.

So… we’re all supposed to be blind, then, right? It’s not just me? Alright, fantastic.