So I just graduated college with a BA in Psych and Minor in Sociology.
I’ve been looking around at various things I could do with my degree.
One thing that caught my eye was being a parole officer (note: not a correctional
So here is what I would like to know about the job:
- Anyone here one and how is it?
- How good or bad is the job?
- Is there decent upward mobility?
The job requires several things, which I have questions about also:
- Criminal Justice Test- Need I be worried about this or should I find something
to study? If so, what should I study?
- Firearms Training- Should I be worried about this or get some pre-training
- What other requirements should I know about that they haven’t told me about
in the video I saw?
Thanks for anyone’s input, I appreciate it.
Bytopian “Maybe You Go to Jail Now!” Dream