postcard rate?

How much does it cost to send a goddamned postcard?
:mad:

I am not sure what the poor little things did to deserve that rant but it is .24 for the regular ones and .39 for the jumbo ones.

http://postcalc.usps.gov/postcard.asp

Well thank you. Thank you very much. Now I am happy.
:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Lillith Fair]
How much does it cost to send a goddamned postcard?
:mad:
[/QUOTE]
IIRC it was $0.22 and now is $0.23. Not guaranteed.
The web site at ** Stamps etc. ** is clueless.
Another gov’t service without the service.
Call your nearest PO for the price of stamps for mailing post cards.

[QUOTE=Shagnasty]
I am not sure what the poor little things did to deserve that rant but it is .24 for the regular ones and .39 for the jumbo ones.

[/QUOTE]
Obtuse ding dong hidden in rate calculator deal. Searched everything else with negative results.

And, as I learned on my vacation, 1€ to send one from Germany to the U.S.