Postcards, postcards, postcards get your free postcards!!

Wow!
Totally different from what I’d imagined (Sunday Morning), but even more beautiful. And thanks for the bonus (The Embrace) - stunning!
I was so surprised to see a letter from Australia in my mailbox. I work with two Aussies, and we spent the day googling your address. It must be beautiful there - thank you again for you amazingly generous offer!

Mine arrived yesterday. Thank you kindly!

If you have any left, I’d love a random one! This is such a neat idea. Thanks so much!

Sorry to those coming in late - all have been sent last week.

Thanks for the thanks it’s nice to see they have gone to good homes and aren’t wasting their lives in a drawer.

Yay, I got mine the other day, and it was very neat :slight_smile: Thanks for the bonus China Girl :slight_smile: I posted the Peter Lorre one up in my cubicle at work :slight_smile:

A late bump to say thanks for the Harlow and the Valentino. I haven’t been to my PO Box for a few weeks so I sorta forgot about these. The Valentino follows by a few hours watching several Valentino flicks on Turner Classic Movies last night, including two that were previously thought to be lost.

I never did answer but I did indeed get mine some time ago and absolutely love them. They hang over my sewing machine, along with my Discworld map. Thanks!