Prayers and good thoughts for Purplebear

A big “Get Well Soon” to my favorite colored bear at these boards. I’m sending this bear thoughts about pots of honey and a big bowl full of chicken soup.

Thinking good thoughts for you,

Chris

Damn! Purp, you get better soon, OK ?

Sending good & healing thoughts across the pond…

S. Norman

When I first came to the board PB was one of the first posters I noticed. She has always been so warm, kind and generous to everyone and I hope, if it hasn’t already, this passes (literally) very soon.

Very painful and dispiriting time, PB. I wish for you a speedy and full recovery.

Thank you so much, Dave, for starting this thread. I didn’t want to worry all of you, but it was so sweet to hop on here and see all of these well wishes.

You are all very dear to me, and I miss being on here. I will be back, and as my energy returns, I’ll be posting more too. I will come back later on, tonight hopefully, and personally thank each of you kind enough to post here and wish me well. The worst is finally over, I think, and I’m on the mend. Still tire way too easily to suit me, but then again, I will just have to work on building up my energy again so I can sit here all day and post to all of the threads I’ve been wanting to. :slight_smile: Lots to read and catch up on, I see, as well.

A special thank you to rocking chair, who sent me a wonderful get-well package today. It has a funny book (yes, so far I agree with you, it should be!), some cranberry/raspberry snapple (Yumm!), some Cadbury’s mini eggs (how did you know I love chocolate!), and a picture of underwear bear in front of an art museum in Philly. Adorable. Quite made my day, my friend.

The outpouring of love and caring for this odd soul overwhelms me. I’m very sure the kind thoughts, prayers and wishes have been helping me heal much sooner than I would have otherwise. Even to me wanting chicken soup on the same day a certain sexy flyboy suggested I eat it! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: We’ve been friends so long I guess we’re thinking alike sometimes. :smiley:

With humble gratitude, a big smile, and slightly damp eyes, I’m off to eat some more soup and then nibble on the mini eggs I hid from Bluebear and Mr Bear. One of the Snapples is already gone, the other to soon follow. Take care, all of you dear people, and know I’m thinking about you too.

PS. What is going on with our dear Christi? I did a quick look, but not sure what’s up with her. Someone fill me in, please, or point me to the right thread. I hope you’re going to be okay too, Christi.

PB, I’m SOOOO glad to hear that you’re further along the road to recovery! If I’m really careful, can I give you a hug?

You know if there’s anything in my power to do, just ask!

i’m glad to hear you’re feeling better. chocolate is a miracle food, those mini eggs are powerful magic. enjoy!