Prayers and good thoughts for Purplebear

Feel better soon, hon.

{{{{purplebear}}}}

:eek: Darn PB, I am so sorry ! DO what the doctor says and get better asap, as others have said we can’t have our favorite Purplebear being ill. I’ll keep you in my prayers.

Get better, purp. We can’t have both you and Persephone, the hearts and souls of this board, in a bad state at the same time. That just can’t be!

All my best to you…

(((((((((((purplebear)))))))))))

Get well soon! (That’s an order. ;)) I’ll be sending all of my healing and anesthetic thoughts your way.

{{{Purp}}}

Get better soon, hon!

{{{{Purpadurp}}}}

Add my voice to the chorus. Nobody as nice as you deserves to be in pain, Purp. Best wishes and hugs.

{{{{{Purplebear}}}}}

I just talked to purp on AIM…she says that she misses everyone, and will be back as soon as she can. She also said that she’s doing what the doctors told her. (I told her she’d better, or we’d sic ChiefScott on her…) :wink:

more hugs to purp Get well soon, hon.

get better hon, and think good thoughts.

[Jewish mother voice]

" Eat! Eat! Have some more chicken soup!"

[/Jewish mother voice]

Feel better soon, Purp. I’ll be thinking about you :slight_smile:

Zette

oh no!

get better soon, purplebear.

{{{{{purplebear}}}}}

Get well soon! My thoughts are with you.

Purplebear :

I wish you a good and speedy recovery. Being in pain constantly wears you down, and I hope it ends soon. I wish I could help, but that’s what the doctors are for.

I can’t hold them back for long, but may all your phobias be gone for a couble days.

{{{{{P’Bear}}}}}

pooh hugs and best wishes.

((((purplebear))))

You’re in my thoughts, dear PB. Hope you’re up and around soon! You’re deeply missed.

I’m sorry to hear about your health problems. I hope you are feeling better soon.

////Persephone\\, sorry to hear about your problems too. I will have to look for a thread on the specifics; I am here sporadically since I am working.

Get well, purplebear!

{{{purplebear}}}

PB!!! You know you’re in my thoughts. Take care my friend. Here’s a (((hug))) and a glass of water… Drink plenty of water!!! Love Ya

I do hope everything goes all right for you, Purplebear. Get well soon, darlin.

{{{{{{purplebear}}}}}}