Prayers for Purplebear

Hey gang, Purp is in the hospital with a blood infection and other stuff, so she’s pretty sick right now.

A prayer and/or well wishes are needed.

Poor Purplebear!:frowning: I’ll send good thoughts her way.

(((purplebear)))

(((Mr Bear)))

Oh no! I’ll be crossing all my digits, saying my prayers and channeling all my positive energy her way. I hope she’s up and about soon.

lights candle for purplebear

Good thoughts, hugs, and best wishes going out her way…

She has my prayers.

:frowning:

Wow VB, looks like great minds really do think a like. If you talk to PB please tell her we are all thinking of her and praying for a speedy recovery.

BTW, she showed me your pic at the HouDope meeting. You ever make it to Houston I will have to buy some cinnamon oil !

Thank you for letting us know. Please convey my best wishes to her for a speedy recovery; she shall be in my thoughts.

Lioness, She isn’t talking to much of anybody at the moment, but I will let her know if I do speak with her.

As for the other: BLUSH! You’re too kind, by far! :slight_smile:

Hope our purple pal is doing better!

mike/drop

Hoping for the best for PurpleBear and Mr. Bear.

Jim

Thoughts and prayers from me to PB.

Aw, PB, what didja have to go and do that for? Now we’re all worried and stuff.

Get well soon, we miss you 'round here!

Thanks to every one for your kind words and thoughts. I will print this thread and take it to her. So if you have anything you want to say to her she will get it, as she is slightly depressed about being in the hospital (mostly cause she can’t get her daily fix of straight Dope) if you have any jokes or sayings that would cheer her up feel free to post them here and I will print them and deliver them every day.

Oh, PB honey, I am so, so sorry to hear you’re not feeling well! Best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{purplebear}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

OOOOHHHH Poor PurpleBear!!! I hope you are starting to feel a little better sweetie. Take the best care of yourself and know that we are all sending warm fuzzy thoughts your way.

(((((((PB)))))))))

OK, here’s a fun joke for you:

Aspiring psychiatrists from various colleges were attending their first class on emotional extremes. “Just to establish some parameters,” said the professor to the student from the University of Houston, “What is the opposite of joy?” “Sadness,” said the student. “And the opposite of depression?” he asked of the young lady from Rice. “Elation,” said she. “And you, Sir,” he said to the young man from Texas A&M, “how about the opposite of woe?” The Aggie replied, “Sir, I believe that would be giddy-up.”

You’re in my thoughts, PB!!! You too, MrB!

(((((((((((purplebear and MrBear))))))))))))

You’re both in my thoughts, and I’m praying for a quick recovery.

Plus, I’m sending along a quote that might amuse you a little. (It’s not as good as Geobabe’s joke, but it still might make you smile. :))

“The trouble with writing a book about yourself is that you can’t fool around. If you write about someone else, you can stretch the truth from here to Finland. If you write about yourself the slightest deviation makes you realize instantly that there may be honor among thieves, but you are just a dirty liar.”
– Groucho Marx

Hurry and get well, PB, we miss you!