President Barack Obama is a shameful hypocrite.

Can someone run this through the Ron Paul fanatic translation machine and report to me what this means?

The only commonality I can think of is that all three expanded presidential power. For a Paulista, that’s worse than punching nuns in the tits.

Once more … Obama is following up Bush’s program. And Romney will hopefully continue it past Jan 2013 if he wins. This isn’t something that is going to be affected by a vote for either party. It is not an effective argument for “omg how could you vote for Obama!?”

NYT article that started the whole leak fury: link

“The impetus for Olympic Games (Stuxnet op code name) dates from 2006, when President George W. Bush saw few good options in dealing with Iran.”

“Meeting with Mr. Obama in the White House days before his inauguration, Mr. Bush urged him to preserve two classified programs, Olympic Games and the drone program in Pakistan. Mr. Obama took Mr. Bush’s advice.”

Just as Mr. Romney is going to take Mr. Obama’s advice…

Because the “moral ground” that the Republicans currently occupy is, to borrow a metaphor from elsewhere on this Board, deep within the mantle of the Earth. Relative to that, Death Valley is “moral high ground.”

ETA: Just to be clear, I do NOT accept your characterization of President Obama as “a shameful human being.”

Then what was the reason behind the Libya war?

All men venerated for taking the power from the people and anchoring it in the executive branch.

Just to be clear I don’t give a fuck. Anyone who is knowledgable of his actions and votes for him is a shameful human being as well. If you don’t likE the alternative just stay home.

What war? There were no boots on the ground, just some bombing to keep the rebels from being massacred. Got rid of Khadafy for a miniscule fraction of the cost to get rid of Hussein, no occupation, no nation building. So what’s the beef?

What, pray tell, would President Obama have to advise Mr. Romney about? Where to get the best hot beef sandwich in Chicago as Romney takes his gracious-in-defeat tour in November?*

*Portillos, btw.

When the alternative would be catastrophic, staying home is not an option. Even if I shared your views. Which I don’t. I actually have immense respect for our President, despite some significant points of disagreement.

There are more of us than there are of you. haw-HAW.

And allow a Republican to win the Presidency? THAT’S what makes a shameful human being.

Rubber, glue . . . More specifically, I am nothing you say, and you are a stupid, dishonest ugly, foul-natured, subhuman crank, and the whole Dope knows it, and you know it too. The only good you will ever do in or for this world will be to leave it forever.

Let me get this straight. Your argument is that since Bush started a program to engage in secret acts of war it should be continued indefinitely?

“Let’s all bow to the war party. Anything the Dems and Reps agree on cannot possibly be wrong.” thanks for the input bud.

You’re lying and you know it, you worthless piece of shit.

This.

I dunno, on the one hand Obama got a historic health care program passed that while not perfect is far better than anything the Republicans had in mind, has ended DADT, come out in favor of same sex marriage, signed the Lily Ledbetter act, tried to get the economy going, with slow, if not spectacular success, without sticking by mindless platitudes such as “No taxes EVER!”, actually had private employment going strong, given the orders to take out Osama Bin Laden, provided some hope for productive members of society who happen to be illegal because their parents brought them here while trying to play nicely with a bunch of children who decide that now is the time to take some sort principled stand on the Debt ceiling.

Now on the negative side he has done some things I am not happy about, especially with regard to keeping Guantanamo open, I am not thrilled about the things the OP brings up, I wish he tried to play less nicely with the GOP, considering how dirty they play.

SO yes he has plusses and minuses, the plusses in my book far outweigh the minusses. For Romney I am not even sure what plusses there would be.

Well you didn’t ask “does it rise to the level of War against Iran!” because if we’re just figuring out whether one thing tops another I’ll say “oh yeah? Holocaust. I win.” The question you asked was this:

So I’ll stick with my answer of Valerie Plame. She was outed as a spy with a clear message of “keep quiet and don’t fuck with us.” And yeah, that seriously had the potential of killing her, her family, and any contacts Plame had established over the years. That’s a pretty big deal.

I hope you’re old and about to die. Do you even care about the consequences of the intervention? Did you even read the article?

What “acts of war”?