Prevalence of Homosexuality in Russian...and variance amongst countries.

Jesus Hopping Christ on a Pogo Stick… I’ve now officially had absolutely enough of seeing or hearing about homosexuals and their real or imagined travails.

If you’re gay, then just STFU about it and get on with your life. A government mandate isn’t going to change the time the alarm clock goes off in the morning or the date the bills are due.

Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, ad infinitum. STOP IT!

I’m sick and tired of hearing about a sexual preference being used as a political cudgel.

More on topic, the Russians can do whatever they want to do. If you want to protest, go right ahead.

While you’re doing that, I’ll be at the local Home Depot, protesting about violence against nails. They have a right to exist without being violently struck by a hammer.

Arg… can you tell that I’m sick of this shit? Right now there’s hand-to-hand combat in the streets going on in Egypt, people are killing each other on the streets of Chicago, Detroit and other urban deserts, and everyone is getting shoved to part-time status in their jobs to avoid Obamacare (if they have a job in the first place).

But we need to forget about all that and concentrate on your “equality” because you simply prefer to orally satisfy your same-sex partner?

Gimme a freakin’ break.