Project Runway Starts on Wednesday!!

Strange indeed. If I were at the challenge, I’d first buy the stuff I needed to fulfill my artistic vision and then just buy whatever random things I could lay my hands on. You never know what you might need when you actually start producing.

The garbage bag dress was awful if only for the fact that it still looked like a garbage bag, which is about the least pleasing itim you can wear. And if we’re discounting that and just going for ugly creation/poor vision, then I still think Blayne’s diaper/santa beard thing was laughably hideous and much worse than Jerry’s raincoat.

Jerry appeared to me like someone who would take the criticism as a wake-up call and really shape up. I think he had more potential in him than Stella does. Oh well.

What did we all think of today’s? I thought they were mostly all hideous…did NOT like the winning dress by Suede at all.

Those brown satin ones, though. Truly heinous. Ugh.

I didn’t like Suede’s dress either, but I see why it won. BTW it can be yours for only $280 from Bluefly.com! :smiley: Pretty pricy, but not as bad a ripoff as Christian’s $100 t-shirt (which apparently isn’t there any more - I could have sworn I just saw it yesterday).

Speaking of Suede, having him and Stella (aka Eeyore) in the top three was almost too much to bear. Had Leanne gotten Auf’d it would have been the worth episode ever.

We were howling at Korto’s inside-out dress. Fins are going to be all the rage one day, just you watch.

I was surprised that Wesley was Auf’d, if only because we’ve heard so little from him so far. I can’t say I’ll miss the shorts and red shoes with the suit jacket ensemble though.

Oops. When I bumped this, didn’t see the new thread.