Proper name for Ear Nose Throat doctor

I need to know the proper name for a doctor the specializes in Ears, Noses and Throats.
Thanks all.



that is why i love this board 3 min and the question is answered twice. thanks guys.


Otorhinolaryngologist. We mustn’t forget the nose !

Although otolaryngologist is the technically correct term, no one refers to them as such. Save yourself the trouble and just call them ENT (Eee-Nnn-Tee) docs

On a semi-related note, I was having blood drawn the other day and I asked the nurse if she had a sphygmomanometer handy. All I got was a blank stare…