Put together the ultimate TV law enforcement team!

Investigating officers: Constable Benton Fraser and Shaft (the newer Shaft, not his Uncle, who I don’t know much about) Fraser is a natural-born tracker (even comes with his own wolf) and Shaft is one bad mutha… but I digress.

Supervising cop: Odo, from Deep Space Nine. He kept a tight space station. Alien invasions, Founder Spies, and Quark’s money-making schemes aside.

CSIs: Either Cain or Grissom from the CSIs, depending on whether or not a child’s parents were killed (Cain seems like more of the guy you need if a kid was wronged somehow) Lt. Commander Data with his Sherlock Holmes hat, and Monk.

Coroner: Quincy, obviously.

District Attourney: Rear Admiral A.J. Chegwidden. He’s just that cool.

Prosecuting Attournies: McCoy from Law and Order and Colonel MacKenzie from JAG (since McCoy does his best work if he has a hot female lawyer helping him, and because Mac can both kick-ass in a firefight and can speak Farsi. That’s gotta come in handy sometime.)

I’d pick Harmon Rabb, except his undeniable skills as a fighter pilot are somewhat limited in scope of application in a city courtroom.

Bonus all-star TV Defense attourney team: Matlock, Captain Picard, and Keanu Reeves from Devil’s Advocate (What? That movie’s been on TV a few times! :smiley: )

Most of these have been picked already, but here goes:

Investigating Cops: Columbo and Sipowitz

CSI: Sherlock Holmes from the PBS series, Adrian Monk, and Robert Goren.

Commanding Officer: Lt. Castillo

Special investigator (I know it’s not in the OP, but I can’t resist.): Johnny Smith from the Dead Zone.

Coroner: The sarcastic older red-headed woman from L&O. Don’t know her name or the actor who plays her.

District Attorney: Adam Schiff.

ADA’s: Jack McCoy and, what the hell, The DA from the Rockford files just to make the prosecutors not all be L&O people. (What was her name again? Beth Davenport?)

Investigating police

Inspector Sledge Hammer
Dirty Harry

Police superior officer

Captain Trunk (with two gun-crazy officers, he’ll probably have a heart attack/stroke before the first commercial break…)

Crime scene investigators (up to three, plus one coroner)

Dana Sculley
Fox Mulder
Dr. Laurel Weaver (Coroner from MIB)

Prosecuting attornies (up to two)
Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
Reducto