Puzzled (not complaining) about scrambledeggs notice

I’m just puzzled by this. In Marley23’s notice about scrambledeggs’s suspension there are several links to warnings given. Or at least that’s what Marley23 says they are, because when I click on any one of them I get a notice that I don’t have permission to view the page. Why?

ETA: On the other hand, now I see that the links all have been removed. [Rosanne Rosanna-Danna] Never mind. [/RRD]

The link you provide leads to a post with only one link, and the links in the thread that link links to (confused yet?) all work for me.

I see Marley23 edited the post you linked to. That might be it.

Maybe you’re banned too now?

I hadn’t considered that. What do I do now?

Sorry, I screwed up the codes. They’re fixed now.

I’ll wander in to back Koxinga up on witnessing links that were then edited out, and also to chastise him for mixing up Rosanne Rosanna-Danna with Emily Litella. 'Cause that’s how I roll.

On preview, Marley has put the links issue to bed. But my reprimand for confusing SNL characters stands. 'Cause that’s how I still roll.

Ah. So that’s why I was banned.

[Dan Ackroyd] Well excuuuuuuuse me!!! [/DA]

I hope you did that on purpose.

Sorry, that would be Steve Martin. :smiley:

Doesn’t scrambledeggs have, like, 391 posts and 380 thread starts?

That Koxinga is a son of a bitch, 8-foot-4, 470 pounds, and can bench-press Rhode Island.

To Koxinga!

Koxinga named the Dopers The Teeming Millions. They did not want to be called that.

Koxinga destroyed the space shuttle by spitting a peach pit at it!

Koxinga’s family crest is a barracuda eating Neil Armstrong.

To Koxinga!

Koxinga! He’s a ten-foot tall manbeast!

We once had a bachelor party for Koxinga. He ate the entire cake before we could tell him there was a stripper in it!

You think he didn’t know about the stripper?

Koxinga hates Mexicans! And he’s half-Mexican! And he hates irony!

No, he just pretends to hate irony… it makes him seem even more enigmatic! :slight_smile:

He wears a live rattlesnake as a condom!

Koxinga once rode upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady!

(so who’s gonna do the one about “Ho Tran Koxinga”?)

You mean Emily Litella. Rosanne Rosannadanna said, “Well, that’s completely different, then.”