Question about an image in one of Robert Anton Wilson's books

I’ve spent the last few days using google, and I must say my google-fu is weak. The search function also didn’t turn up anything on the SDMB.

My entire personal library is now in Vermont, while I’m in Texas, and I can’t seem to find out anything about a specific image I’m looking for.

I remember, in one of Wilson’s books, there is a drawing of a man and a woman, naked, clutching at each other while from their feet/legs down, they are crumbling like old stones.

I think it was in The illuminati papersbut I’m really not sure… forget about being able to find the image online.

So, yah, I’m wondering if anybody knows a) what book that image is in, or b) where I could find that image online

Thanks much for any time and consideration y’all spend on this.

I can guarantee it’s not in COSMIC TRIGGER- THE FINAL SECRET OF THE ILLUMINATI

It is not in THE ILLUMINATI PAPERS.

COSMIC TRIGGER has more images than the above, and as FriarTed said it isnt in that either.

My Principia Discordia is in storage back in Sydney, but I dont think it is in that.

I reckon it might be in Promethius Rising. This is about the only book of his I dont have. I should get a copy (I mean I ought to get a copy).

Ah, thanks for the leads. Although a fellow Austin Thelemite gave me the info a week or so after this thread was burried: It’s from Right where you are sitting now , page 168 (And/Or Press edition, 1982).
The artist is credited as Matt Gould.