Question about homosexuals

Your girlfriend occasionally has no hoohah? How does that work?

Not a lesbian myself, but I have a lesbian friend who has spoken about such things.

She doesn’t have a problem with penes, or bjs per se, but she’s said she thinks semen’s kind of gross.

But my point was that I can’t *entirely *put myself in *either *place. I can identify with the man, since I’m a man . . . except that he’s making love with a woman. And I can identify with the woman, since she’s making love with a man . . . except that I’m not a woman. So my brain switches back and forth, so I can enjoy *being *him and *having *him.

And as far as female equipment is concerned . . . I really don’t have any negative feelings about it. It’s a part of her anatomy that can give her and her partner a lot of pleasure . . . and provides babies with a way out.

Boobs, though, can be awesome!

We just take it off and throw it around, maybe stick it to the ceiling and stuff, every once in awhile :stuck_out_tongue:

No, heterosexuality has no effect on my emotions. Nor do their marriages threaten mine.

Seriously? You’ve never heard the term ‘Yaoi Fangirl’?

Sorry man, you’re wrong.

I’m sure there are straight women who’d be grossed out by the sight of two hot guys kissing, but I’d have a hard time naming one I know personally. There’s no guy-on-guy equivalent to the “lesbian kiss episode” phenomenon, but I’d be pretty sure that’s just because many straight male viewers would find it offputting.

Well, as a Gay man, I have to admit that in movies I usually fast forward sex scenes with heteros…it certainly doesn’t gross me out, but most certainly is not a turn on watching a man and a woman undress and doing it in bed.

I am not a big fan of public affection…I mean, kissy face in the hallway is so junior high school…after you are over 15 years old, give it a rest. I do get annoyed at people who feel the need to walk hand in hand (usually in walkways where you can’t get by them). If you are skipping through an open park and the wind is blowing and someone is playing music from the Carpenters in the background - fine, but if you are going through the frozen foods section in Walmart, is it really necessary to walk hand in hand?

I’m a straight guy, and while i don’t fast-forward them, i do find the vast majority of movie sex scenes to be rather trite, and generally superfluous to the story. I certainly don’t find most of them a turn-on.

There are some exceptions, some movie sex scenes that are really well done and that are integral to the story. One that comes to mind is the scene between Sam Deeds (Chris Cooper) and Pilar (Elizabeth Peña) in the John Sayles film Lone Star. Not only is the scene smoking hot, but it conveys beautifully the pent-up emotions between the characters.

I think you are wrong.

I one of those women that finds any combination of humans, er… interesting. :wink:

Well, many straight guys never look in that area, so nothing.

Add me to the list of straight females who find guy-on-guy action exciting so long as they’re doing something I find exciting (I don’t find bitchslapping exciting whether the people involved are of the same gender or not, but I know people who do; substitute lots of other things for “bitchslapping” as appropriate). Most of the guy-on-guy slashfic I’ve seen was written by women.