Question about Roku Channel "American Horrors"

Not “American Horror Story”.
I am trying to find the daily lineup for the “American Horrors” app on the Roku Channel. I just saw a film where the final scene involving a shootout in a diner definitely qualifies for the “Stupid gun tricks” thread, and I don’t know the title.
Help?

Nothing?

I don’t have any suggestions, and you may be aware of this already, but they have a website with a contact page. Contact – American Horrors

I wasn’t able to find any lineup or schedule information, but maybe shooting them an email will get you an answer.

Also if you’re trying to figure out a movie from a scene, r/tipofmytongue is really great about finding films like that.

I just tossed an email their way, thank you.

No response yet, but I believe the movie is Bloody Wednesday(1988). The Wiki description is “Harry is an auto mechanic going through a nasty divorce. When he gets fired from his job, he begins to lose his mind and walks into a church nude. Harry is subsequently committed to a mental hospital. After his release, he decides to stay in an abandoned hotel, where he begins having hallucinations. As his life degenerates, Harry begins to plan a shooting massacre at a local fast food restaurant.”

Just got confirmation from Hart D. Fisher, the guy that runs the joint, that it was indeed Bloody Wednesday.