Satellite - Dave Matthews Band
Although the Blue Danube Waltz is now competing with it thanks to Alessan. I read all the other titles people were saying and none of them started going through my head, but when I heard that one, bam.
Enjoy,
Steven
Satellite - Dave Matthews Band
Although the Blue Danube Waltz is now competing with it thanks to Alessan. I read all the other titles people were saying and none of them started going through my head, but when I heard that one, bam.
Enjoy,
Steven
*Virus *by Sarah Fimm and Rockin’ in the Free World by K’s Choice and Indigo Girls have been taking turns for the past few days. I love both more than should be legal.
[QUOTE=Eleanor of Aquitaine]
Alison Krauss’s “The Scarlet Tide”, from the Cold Mountain soundtrack.
[/QUOTE]
I love that song. But right now it’s:
“Consequence” by Assemblage 23.
What an odd question, at what a propitious time. “Moody’s Mood for Love”, originally by King Pleasure, but rendered in my head by Elliot Yamin of AI. I have a bellyful of chicken and cheep Scotch, facing the prospect of 10 days off in a row with pay. This may well have something to do with it, but damned if I know what.
Well, at least it’s a good song…
Gentle Giant, A Cry For Everyone (off “Octopus”).
That’s one of the CDs Mr. Legend has in the car right now, and the song that was playing when I got home. It will be running through my head all night, and it’ll be the first thing I think of in the morning. This has been going on for weeks now - I’ve really got to start loading the CD changer myself.
Shake it shake it!
Shake it like a Polaroid Picture!
XD
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
It’s alternating between “Sleigh Ride” and the Doctor Who theme song.
I’m such a nerd.
Or any of the new Dunkin’ Donuts commercials. Did you know that the music for them was all done by They Might Be Giants?
(I’m avoiding all Christmas music at any cost)
[QUOTE=BayleDomon]
OK GO’s Here It Goes Again. It’s…too…peppy!
I shoulda known, shoulda known, shoulda known again…
[/QUOTE]
Well, it was Eye of the Tiger, but now it’s the bastard lovechild of the aforementioned song and Here It Goes Again. NOT COOL.
“Do What You Want, Be What You Are” by Hall & Oates. Just in time to keep me awake.
Thanks to Muffin, in The Pit, it’s:
I don’t want a pickle
Just wanna ride my motorsickle
And I don’t want a tickle
I’d rather ride my motorsickle
And I don’t wanna die
Just wanna ride my motor-cy
cle
[QUOTE=Alessan]
Seriously? Blue Danube, Strauss. But just one 15-second snip from the middle. I was listening to some classical music on my way home from work (broadening my horizons and so forth), and it’s been lodged in my head ever since.
Ah well. There’s worse music that could get stuck there.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you Alessan! As I mentioned in a previous “earworm” thread a few centuries ago, The Blue Danube is what I purposely used to fixate on in order to remove something less desirable from my mind. And now that you’ve helped remind me of that I’ve finally gotten Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow out of my head.
[QUOTE=Pixiesnix]
It’s alternating between “Sleigh Ride” and the Doctor Who theme song.
[/QUOTE]
The real Doctor Who theme? I always end up singing the one by The Timelords that goes: “Doctor Who-oo, Hey! Doctor Who!”
Git. By lunchtime I had managed to get Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas out of my head, and it’s been stuck back there ever since I saw the thread title. :mad:
Intermission by Scissor sisters
[QUOTE=silenus]
Jose Feliciano’s version of “Feliz Navidad.” It was playing when I walked through the office 5 minutes ago.
[/QUOTE]
Me too, damn it all. Although I haven’t heard it for a few days.
Still Fuego, Fuego…
Sign Your Name (Across My Heart0 by Terence Trent D’Arby. I have no idea where that came from.