Raider fans - eat shit!!

I’ve been away from a computer for a while so I’m a little late in posting this…
48 - 21?!?!?! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

You silver and black face painted fuckwits! You ranted about your offensive supremacy, the semi-gaudy numbers posted by your MVP quarterback, Rice, Brown, Porter, Garner…HA!

“We’re the favorite.”

“Our large offensive line will negate the pass rush from your smallish defensive front four.”

“You’re secondary won’t be able to cover Rice, Brown, Porter, AND Garner.”

I’ve waited a long time to see my Bucs win the Superbowl. Since my creamsicle orange childhood, I’ve waited, prayed, and hoped that they’d somehow pull themselves out of the sewer. Now that they’ve done so, it’s SO much sweeter that the victory was an absolute ass-whipping of the Oakland Raiders. To see the dejected faces of Al Davis, Jerry Porter, Frank Middelton, that asshole Rich Gannon, and those troglodytes they call fans with their skulls and spikes and chains…GOD THAT WAS GREAT!!!
Thank you World Champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers!!

Raiders? EAT SHIT!!!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Screw you 1953 Brooklyn Dodgers!!! New York Yankees RULE!!!

Ehh, when Tampa makes it to oh, about 4 or 5 more SB’s and wins a couple more of them, then have at it. We got smoked by the SI jinx two weeks before, so I knew the Raiiid-uhss had no chance…

Cool - SI smoked the Raiders!!

And I hear their offensive line barely averages 200 lbs…they must play ferociously.

San Dimas High Football Team RULES!

Enjoy it Tampa, because you won’t be there next year.

Oh yes I forgot.

Raiders - 3 Superbowl wins
Bucs - 1 Superbowl win

Given the recent history of the NFL, neither will the Raiders. Don’t they have some cap issues to deal with?

Oh, around $45 mil or so over the cap, no big deal. (snork!!) Hey, RTF, let’s not even talk about our east coast team which rhymes with dead skins…

Sadly, I thought I was going to find a link to a news article documenting some sort of pre-game Black Hole fecal matter ingesting ritual…

And, you 1969 Ohio State Buckeyes are not so tough!

Hail, Hail to Michigan! 24-12, baby!

Oh great, Silver and Bleak fans with history.

You go on ahead and reminisce about past Superbowl victories if it makes you feel any better. So what if the Bucs broke or tied numerous records against your cadre of old farts. So what if they thoroughly dominated and embarrassed the entire Raider nation in front of the second largest TV viewing audience in history. I’m sure that looking at old pictures of Jake the Snake make the ass-whipping feel so much better.

Go on. Go down into your basement, flip through the brown and decaying copies of the Oakland Tribune and dream of yesteryear if it soothes the pain. As your tears soak the front of your Tim Brown jersey, just remember…
World Champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers

It was Kenny the Snake.

Yes…Jake the Snake has, unfortunately, done nothing in the Super Bowl.

Yeah, and Kenny’ll never be forgotten, because he was a legendary Bama player, and he’s announcing their games back home. Welcome back, Kenny. To the pros I say, “Fie!”

Thanks for the laugh, Bomzaway. You do realize how absurd it is to post this over two weeks late, right? :wink:

Better to have played and lost, than never to have played at all.

Unless you’re talking about Russian Roulette.

Is this the wrong thread for a 'Niners fan to be in?