ralph124c, could you please spellcheck your titles already?

He’s talking about Crahter Scools. Pay attention.

Since that particular sentence structure does not compute I must assume you are also a moron worth ignoring. I mean shit there is a whole word missing. How stupid is that?

Oh shut up, you whiny little bitch.

I don’t give a good goddamn how interesting the discussions are that spawn out of ralph’s threads. Interesting discussions also spawn from OPs that are written thoughtfully and intelligently. I make no comment on the quality of the ensuing post-ralph discussion, only on how fucking stupid ralph is. He’s pretty fucking stupid.

I LOLed :slight_smile:

Oh you are just pissed you fucked up pretty darn quick.

Did I ever claim Ralph to be a genius? No. But you can’t read for content or even make sure all the words are in your sentences for that matter.

My god, you’re actually serious about that. You think I made an error. Ha. Wow.

I accidentally the entire chatrer school system!

Hey now. We can’t have spellings evolving and shit. At least not this fast. :slight_smile:

Plus that is a sexual predator felony in at least 35 states so I’d keep that on the down low.

Hey, me too! What a coincidence!

I just checked my history, it was “chrater.” Personally, I think it would be fun to attend school in a chrater.

A google search for chrater shows Ralph’s thread as the first hit. Heh.

When I saw his recent thread title, I thought to myself that if ralphie ever spelled a whole title correctly, I’d have a heart attack and die of shock right then and there.

Why do you want me to die?

Being a bit of a Geek, I thought-----he’s started thousands of threads? Wait I’m a mod in GQ. Yeah, I"ve suffered, moved them, admonished him, but started thousands?. No way. So, I went and looked.

Forgive me. I just didn’t wish to spend the next hours tweaking the search function to determine you’re correct. And, you’re incredibly correct. From his join date(2002), the next year he started 1000 threads. HOLY SHIT.

He has 14,500 posts as of tonight. He probably has started about 6-7000 threads. This has caused me to drink [del]more[/del] heavily.

This is called the “wise-man ratio”. :smiley:
One would think he’d have gotten better at the whole “composing thread titles”-thing; considering the fact that composing and posting such titles is about the only thing he does with any regularity here at the Dope.

I think ralph is a riot, but I drive a Fiat and drink. (not at the same time)

He may have slowed down a bit. He started 750 threads between October 4, 2010 and today, or about 1.1 per day. Since he’s been a member for 10 years and 4 months, if had maintained that rate since he joined that gives about 4,147 threads. If his rate was higher when he first joined he might have 6,000-7,000.

That made me snort out loud. That’s some damn fine funny. Thank you.

It must have been asked before (or stated explicitly), but is “ralph124c” a reference to Ralph Wiggum? His posts make much more sense if you read them with that voice.

Unless I’m mistaken (quite possible) it’s a reference to Hugo Gernsbeck’s seminal SF story Ralph124C41+ [“one to foresee for one, plus”].

The real explanation is probably simpler.

Like his first name is “Rudolph”, so he tried to register using that…

…but didn’t quite manage to spell it correctly.